Don't disrespect my young man's dream

Vegeta?

What does the scouter say about his power level?

anyone notice how close together his eyes are? Kinda creepin me out.

Vegeta?

What does the scouter say about his power level?

I see this matchup like a classic rumble between Guile and Ken...

Untitled.jpg

Till has the mental game on complete lock.

.......Or at least he has mastered sounding like he does.

Still... Wonderboy 49-46

Say what you want about me...Just don't say something i don't like

I have a feeling that Till is going to stop Wonderboy.

I hope dearly that he does. I would love for fresh new blood to shake up the WW division. But his utter and total confidence in his standup leads me to think that that is how he will try to engage Wonderboy. And he has shown a propensity in some of his UFC matches to get lulled into a slower paced, pot-shotting, point accumulative strategy.

I cannot see many WWs who deign to stay at range, on the feet, playing "who can land more clean strikes per round", having any real success against Stephen Thompson.

However, he's a beast and he's young and improving, so we'll see what gameplan he comes out with.

Till is definitely the future WW champion. He reminds me a lot of Conor when he was coming up. He seems to have a solid vision and he is determined to manifest it by whatever means necessary.

I got a first class seat in the Till hype train.

He's a great fighter, and I'd be fine with him beating Thompson and adding depth to the top of the WW division, but after that one interview he did with the commentary team on a show a few months back, I have zero desire to ever hear the guy speak again.

Till will have too much for wonderboy. Hoards of spice'd up locals outside stadium will have too much for the ufc fans.

Bonus points for spotting terry etim dodging in and out of traffic

Wonderboy 50-45s him and then we all log on to Sherdog and say we never rated Till.

Wonderboy 50-45s him and then we all log on to Sherdog and say we never rated Till.

Of all the possible scenarios here, I don't see a Wonderboy shutout as highly likely. I think Wonderboy is significantly more likely to KO Till than to win a decision much less a shut out. The way Till fights, I see him pressuring to the degree that Wonderboy either breaks and gets KO'd or catches Till cleanly and puts him to sleep. It's counterintuitive, but Till is less likely to get a KO/TKO and more likely to win a 5 round decision by beating up Thompson. I'm imagining the Shogun/Machida series here with Till being a bit quicker than Shogun who was still able to close the distance.

Back