- cable machine shoulder prehab stuff, high volume, supersetted with leg raises
- 5 pullups, 5 chinups, 5 hammer grip pullups without touching ground
- 3 ab wheel rollout negatives

CoC grippers
#1 x 5 x 2
#2 x 1 not feelin it

Got on some real rock today.

Climbed two 5.6, 50' cracks. Easy, fun stuff

Climbed a 5.9, 50' crack. Got real pumped on it. More pumped than I should have.

My footwork and endurance has gone to total shit. ugh

BW 167

Got X-ray on neck. Chiro said its in the mid stages of degeneration or something. Absolutely no curve in the cervical section. Anyway, he adjusted it(his reaction to its lack mobility was scary), I need to come back a few more times for the same, feels alittle better.

Chiropractors are con artists. It's a pseudoscience. He is trying to scare you so you will give him more money for his bullshit.

Chiropractors are con artists. It's a pseudoscience. He is trying to scare you so you will give him more money for his bullshit.

I think I agree with you. Ill finish up my visits there soon and then Ill be able to tell if it helped.

BW 165

Blue monster can + 5 minute walk on incline.

deadlift
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
365 x 3
425 x 5 last rep was 98% locked out, my hips could have pushed through just a tiny bit more, from what I saw in the mirror it wouldve gotten white lights
415 x 4
405 x 4 + failed rep at mid thigh
I put a lot of work into my form today and I feel like I was pulling a lot better because of it.

power cleans
135 x 3
155 x 3
175 x 1 x 2 first rep wasnt well done
185 x 1 close to perfect technique
190 x 0 initial pull was done to fast, it threw me off so I just ditched it
190 x 1
Same as the dead lifts, I spent a lot of energy working on my form

squat
135 x 20
my attempt at low bar, terrible form

bench press
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5 x 4
185 x 4 + failed rep
Thats the third time I have failed the last rep trying to 5x5 185 and probably the fifth workout I have just failed in general at it. Fuck benching

pullup bar leg raises strict, no swing
side to side x 10
out front x 10

hyper extension
x 25 x 2
supersetted with leg raises

5 one legged step ups on box hip height

Little bit of BJJ drilling after workout. I wasnt feeliing great going into the workout and by the time I was done I was completly shot. I feel like a zombie

Last edited:
That deadlift was too easy.
My encouraging words don't even fit.

MORE WEIGHTS MANG.

What is your nutrition like?

Also--big white belts piss me off. Noobishness + size + aggression = psycho spaz.

I eat like a dog, same stuff every day, just in different mixtures and quantaties lol. Ground bison, tuna, salmon, turkey, organic chili, rice, rice pasta, lots of broccoli(hate spinach), apples, bannanas, absolutely no milk, little cheese here and there blah blah blah etc.
Sometimes protein powder, if Im feeling run down. Fish oil, vitamin C, Glucosamine, Cissus every day.

And yes big, spaztic white belts are terrible. Ive been hurt pretty bad a few times by them.

May have tweaked my back on the last rep of 405. Feels a little funny right now.

Bent five 60d nails within 20 minutes today

Used different technique for each nail

By the fifth nail my forearms felt like jello

Wrists were achy from the bending

CoC grippers
#1 x 5 x 2
#2 L x 1 R x 2
#2 L x forced close + hold R x 2

#1.5 L x 5
#2 R x 2
x3

Had about 25 minutes before work to get this workout in

Short shoulder warmup

bench press
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 2
205 x 2
had to get to work so did a sort of drop set
205 x 2
155 x 9
135 x 4
no rest between last 3 sets

Jumped on the rings when I got to work
"chest flys"

inverted rows
held for a second or two at the top of each rep

Bent another nail for a few kids who didnt believe I could. My wrists are sore as hell.

Thanks buddy. Listening to Catch a bad One right now :icon_chee

I felt real tired today. Stomach was bothering me, forearms are all jacked up from bouldering hard last night, wrists still achy ugh. Despite all that I felt good with the push presses.

Blue Monster can(getting sick of this), short shoulder warm up with 10lb DBs

push press
bar x 5
95 x 5
135 x 5 + belt
155 x 5 easy
175 x 1 not easy
155 x 5
155 x 5 + 15 second overhead hold
135 x 10

close grip bench
135 x 12
155 x 9
165 x 6
every set pretty much to failure

BB skull crushers complete virgin to these
bar x 15
65 x 15
85 x 8
85 x 6

BB front raise

one arm cable tricep pushdown
30 x 8
20 x 10

hammer curl alternating arms
55 x 5
60 x 5
felt to g*y, had to stop

cable maching shoulder prehab stuff, medium volume

I had absolutely no direction with all of that assistance work, I felt right at home with all the other brosephs.

I see you are getting sick of the energy drinks. Do you like green tea at all? I often have a hot cup of green tea and a B-complex vitamin right before training. It normally does the trick.

I see you are getting sick of the energy drinks. Do you like green tea at all? I often have a hot cup of green tea and a B-complex vitamin right before training. It normally does the trick.

When I gave a shit about my health I would drink strong black tea before a workout. Ill convert back to the healthy alternative soon. Good advice, thanks.

Rode bicycle to and from gym. 10 miles in total.

Blue Monster can.

BW 168

dead lift
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
365 x 3
405 x 1
475 x 1
495 x 0 got it an inch off the floor, hips rose to fast, major back rounding
455 x 1
435 x 1
435 x 1
435 x 1
435 x 1
435 x 1

power clean
135 x 3
185 x 1 + 0
185 x 1
185 x 1 + 0
I was getting tired and hungry at this point. Had no pop

bench press
135 x 10
185 x 5
205 x 2
205 x 2
205 x 2
205 x 2
205 x 2
135 x 15 speed reps

?cables crossovers? for my chesticles
50 x 15

GHR x 10

Just had a protein shake. Rice milk, bannana, whey protein and sunflower seed butter. Turns out sunflower seed butter tastes pretty good in a shake.

Please help me with my power clean form.

Really solid pull! With that bar speed, 500 should be right around the corner.

With the Power Cleans, I'm not the best to help as I have many problems as well. I actually gave up on them. With that said, there are a few things that stick out to me. You are pulling with your arms quite a bit. You are also not getting your elbows through on the catch. Your elbows should be up like on a Front Squat. I can't really go into much detail besides that. One thing is that you really have to understand the components of a Power Clean and understand how it works before doing it. I used to try to do Power Cleans and then I realized that I had no idea the mechanics to do them proper. I'll let some of the oly guys help you, but the main thing I see is that you are pulling with your arms and you aren't getting your elbows through and up at the end. You may want to ask hymn in his log. He'll probably help you out.

Thanks guys.

BW 170.
Ate like a pig for the past week so I wasnt suprised. Cleaning the diet up again for the next month or so then havent decided if I wanna put on 10-20lbs or not over the summer.

Was plannng on doing some gripper work but ended up doing 3 individual laps around the climbing gym as slowly as I could. It actually wasnt to bad. My endurance felt good for once.

Back