Don't pay attention to the crazy baby....

Hit-N-Run

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This shtick is old...... make crazy tweet, everyone looks at the tweet, control the news cycle, divert from illegal/corrupt activities.

Easy way to stop that shit. Don't read or bother with his tweets. They are just distractions.

original.jpg

Dump. I agree this shctick is old. Trump booboos your feelings, we get it.

How original. I think I'll go start some Trudeau threads.....

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

This shtick is old...... make crazy tweet, everyone looks at the tweet, control the news cycle, divert from illegal/corrupt activities.

Easy way to stop that shit. Don't read or bother with his tweets. They are just distractions.

original.jpg
{<jimmies}

President Trump is tweeting his way to World Peace........

And his opposition can't fucking stand it!.......

And I fucking love it!!!
<13>

"When they go low, we go high" - cheering from the crowd. That same crowd a few years later?

trump_20180713212218_reuters.jpg

statue-2.jpg

27xp-trumpstar3-facebookJumbo.jpg

We could do better. Much better. Continuing to do as badly as we have is going to cost us more than it already has.

Last edited:
Dump. I agree this shctick is old. Trump booboos your feelings, we get it.

Can you explain what this means? It sounds like you're pretending that people should not care what the President of the United States says, but that can't be true. Nobody would actually make that argument.

@LogicalInsanity same question to you since you liked this post. What exactly are you guys talking about?

Can you explain what this means? It sounds like you're pretending that people should not care what the President of the United States says, but that can't be true. Nobody would actually make that argument.

@LogicalInsanity same question to you since you liked this post. What exactly are you guys talking about?
I think they're equating it to the whiney threads about Obama during his terms as president. Basically the thread is whining to whine and not bringing any real substance.

I think they're equating it to the whiney threads about Obama during his terms as president. Basically the thread is whining to whine and not bringing any real substance.

I have trouble finding substance in a lot of these posts. I read them, and I can't even figure out what they could be talking about.

Again, they can't be saying that people should be indifferent to the what the leader of the country says. They really couldn't be making that argument, right?

I have trouble finding substance in a lot of these posts. I read them, and I can't even figure out what they could be talking about.

Again, they can't be saying that people should be indifferent to the what the leader of the country says. They really couldn't be making that argument, right?
I might be a bit different and while I get what the leader of a country says can influence people's opinion of said country but ultimately the people that dictate the way the country goes is the people appointed by said person or the legislatures.

President Trump's opposition takes him literally, but they don't take him seriously.

President Trump's supporters don't take him literally, but they do take him seriously.

This was an observation I first heard from commentator Mark Shields. He was quoting someone else, but I can't remember who that was.

I think this helps explain the divide in interpretations for President Trump's actions.

original.jpg

Most of his supporters on Sherdog use the same strategy.

Sweet thread, brah. Lucky for you there's just enough space in the dump.

"When they go low, we go high" - cheering from the crowd. That same crowd a few years later?

trump_20180713212218_reuters.jpg

statue-2.jpg

27xp-trumpstar3-facebookJumbo.jpg

We could do better. Much better. Continuing to do as badly as we have is going to cost us more than it already has.

The first two pics are from the crowd protesting President Trump whilst he was in England.

If that is indeed his star on the walk of fame, I'm not mad. He can certainly afford to replace it.

{<jimmies}

President Trump is tweeting his way to World Peace........

And his opposition can't fucking stand it!.......

And I fucking love it!!!
<13>

Spoken like a teenager. Way to go!!

Misery loves company and that’s why you guys love Trump

If you would please point to the illegal things with some evidence that would be nice.

It is kinda hard to ignore the President of the United States.

Back