Dont sleep on Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo

Benavidez just lost to Pettis, though...
close fight, though, and he was coming off a long layoff. i might have to revise my tier system (maybe add pettis to tier 2?), but for now i'm sticking with it.

close fight, though, and he was coming off a long layoff. i might have to revise my tier system (maybe add pettis to tier 2?), but for now i'm sticking with it.

Kyoji was clearly top 3. Too bad he went back to Japan :/

DJ: I'll fight TJ if he takes a single fight at FLW to prove he can make weight

TJ: Nah, I'm scared of getting KO'd by Dodson again

DJ: Ok then, I'll fight you at BW or a catchweight

TJ: Fuck no, I don't wanna lose my belt.

DJ: Fine, Dana, pay me more and I'll forget about the weight issue.

Dana: Absolutely not, I'd have to be a smart businessman to do that.

DJ: Ok, fuck both of you. Come back when you're serious about this.

Dana: It's ok TJ. I can get you a fight with Max instead.

TJ: *pisses his pants in fear* I-I'll f-fight Cody again instead.

"I'm afraid TJ won't make weight"

Fights Borg.

Borg misses weight.

Confirmed duck.

Lol apparently you're delusional or stupid because Borg didn't miss weight. He had a viral illness.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...itle-fight-demetrious-johnson-viral-infection

And Borg made championship weight when the fight was rescheduled. Keep spreading lies tho.

Borg misses weight twice. Pulled out of the MM fight during weight cut week due to "illness". Sacked nutritionist. You are a whole kind of delusional if you don't think the cut affected him.

And in a nutshell MM said he wouldn't fight TJ because he was afraid TJ couldn't make weight. Yet he was ok with Borg who has missed weight repeatedly and ruined an already scheduled fight with MM. If you don't see the ducking here I don't know what to tell you.

giphy.gif

Don’t what now?

I appreciate you trying to hype Cejudo TS and id love if he won but it is going to be the same result.

MM won't go out of his comfort zone,until them we have to see "greatness" built off of guaranteed wins.

Borg misses weight twice. Pulled out of the MM fight during weight cut week due to "illness". Sacked nutritionist. You are a whole kind of delusional if you don't think the cut affected him.

And in a nutshell MM said he wouldn't fight TJ because he was afraid TJ couldn't make weight. Yet he was ok with Borg who has missed weight repeatedly and ruined an already scheduled fight with MM. If you don't see the ducking here I don't know what to tell you.
Borg: made 125 12 times.

TJ: couldn't make 125 as a teenager.

DJ fought the FLW and offered to fight the BW at 130 or 135. TJ refused. Blame him.

tenor.gif
not watching that coward fight

Agreed TS. I think Henry has improved alot since their first meeting. Remember, Cejudo has only been training mma for 5 years. DJ 12 years. I think this will be a competitive fight and think Henry is a live dog.

It's a Flyweight fight, of course I'm gonna sleep on it.

Wake up 25 minutes later, to watch actual grown ups fight.

Kyoji was clearly top 3. Too bad he went back to Japan :/

Overhyped and definitely isn't a top 3 guy. MM, Cejudo, Benavidez clearly beat him. Pettis, Formiga, and several others would have a great shot at beating him.

A win over Bagautinov and Gaudinot makes somebody top 3?

Back