Dont sleep on Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo

Overhyped and definitely isn't a top 3 guy. MM, Cejudo, Benavidez clearly beat him. Pettis, Formiga, and several others would have a great shot at beating him.

A win over Bagautinov and Gaudinot makes somebody top 3?

The fact that you think those are the only two fights of his of importance shows me enough.

this is really the only fall back fight I was interested in..

after this fight I hope tj calls out MM again and slims down to 125 and post that he is medically cleared to fight ..

if UFC doesn't pay the money then shame them till they do

I expect a massive amount of threads hating on Might Mouse and UFC

longer we wait the less attractive it gets .. we get I to talks about past prime, age, and whatever else happens when you sideline the best fights possible ..

UFC wasted alot of fighters best matchups by dragging their feet and simply avoiding them all together

Reminds me of dirty ol boxing .. Why hasn't Joshua n Wilder fought yet ? A king is waiting to be crowned but it just gets delay after delay .. From both sides

DJ: I'll fight TJ if he takes a single fight at FLW to prove he can make weight

TJ: Nah, I'm scared of getting KO'd by Dodson again

DJ: Ok then, I'll fight you at BW or a catchweight

TJ: Fuck no, I don't wanna lose my belt.

DJ: Fine, Dana, pay me more and I'll forget about the weight issue.

Dana: Absolutely not, I'd have to be a smart businessman to do that.

DJ: Ok, fuck both of you. Come back when you're serious about this.

Dana: It's ok TJ. I can get you a fight with Max instead.

TJ: *pisses his pants in fear* I-I'll f-fight Cody again instead.

Hi MM

How’s life

Why don’t you fight TJ?

Hi MM

How’s life

Why don’t you fight TJ?
He said he can't make weight and he won't let m fight him at BW. It's ok, I'll fight him once I'm done with Henry. I'll KO worse than Dodson did.

Source for TJ declining the fight?
DJ has offered several times. TJ refused to negotiate any other than 125.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ighting-cody-garbrandt-not-demetrious-johnson
“I would love to do it at ’25, because I don’t want the excuse of me being the bigger man,” he said. “‘Oh, the only reason why he beat me is because he’s bigger than me.’ I can make your weight, I’m not bigger than you.”

Even TJ admitted as much. And He only wants to fight at 125 so he can blame his loss on the weight cut.

The fact that you think those are the only two fights of his of importance shows me enough.

Only fights if his of importance? No not at all. Try not pretending I have said things I didn't say.

What wins of his qualify him or have ever qualified him as a top 3 guy? 2-4 Ian McCall who has no top 10 wins in those 2 wins? Ishiwatari who's best win is Jonathon Brookins? 34-30 Tokoro who has almost no quality wins? Seery who has only beaten Phil Harris? Please tell me Horguccis top 5 wins and I'll tell you why he isn't and has never been a qualified top 3 guy. Same with majority of Mighty Mouse's title defenses.

DJ has offered several times. TJ refused to negotiate any other than 125.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ighting-cody-garbrandt-not-demetrious-johnson
“I would love to do it at ’25, because I don’t want the excuse of me being the bigger man,” he said. “‘Oh, the only reason why he beat me is because he’s bigger than me.’ I can make your weight, I’m not bigger than you.”

Even TJ admitted as much. And He only wants to fight at 125 so he can blame his loss on the weight cut.

There is nothing there to say TJ refused the fight at 135. It's entirely about a fight at 125...

There is nothing there to say TJ refused the fight at 135. It's entirely about a fight at 125...
DJ offered to fight him at higher weight classes multiple times. TJ clearly says that he is not interested in anything but 125. TJ turned down DJ's 130 and 135 offers

DJ offered to fight him at higher weight classes multiple times. TJ clearly says that he is not interested in anything but 125. TJ turned down DJ's 130 and 135 offers

I have never heard that and seen no source for that. Most people seem to have never seen that. If you could post something to back that up I would be glad to see it.

I have never heard that and seen no source for that. Most people seem to have never seen that. If you could post something to back that up I would be glad to see it.

He references "fighting for another title"

Talks about going up and getting another belt or fighting at a catchweight

briefly mentions the possibility of a 135 lbs fight

Would fight for 135 lbs title but would not want to stay at BW to fight 160 lbs guys.

I dunno man I just can’t get excited for this fight.

I hear a lot of people down playing this fight cause MM destroyed Cejudo in one round.

Lets remember that Aldo destroyed Mendes in 1rd during their first fight.

The rematch ended up being a back and forth war that went down as being one of the greatest fights in UFC history.

Will it be a war, maybe...maybe not. Lets not sleep on it though!
Are you implying I could possibly sleep on them because they're tiny humans?

Cejudo was rushed into the first fight, definitely. He had no business fighting MM at that point.

But he hasn't improved enough to make me think he beats MM.

Back