Don't Think I Like Joanna

Do you guys not realize she's playing a character? Like.... are you actually buying into this?
She isn't an actor, nor is she asked to act like such, this isn't our first rodeo where fans try to act like a coach(who is a fighter they act), acts like an idiot in the show and then they try to find ways to defend them.

I was neutral on her before this season but now I love her!!!

you fucking pussies with your respectful martial artists fetish.

If you're going to make me watch chicks fight, I want them to be psycho bitch hellraisers. Period. Give me Ronda and Joanna alllll dayyyy over Tate and Claudia. Tate and Claudia are basic af and Meg Griffin has more personality than those lumps anyway shit

Christ. I'm ashamed of my join date because it's so old

what have I done with my life

what does it all mean

it basically means you are a mentally stable individual and are able to handle rudeness with class... not me, i go through usernames like hotcakes!!! im batshit insane lol

it basically means you are a mentally stable individual and are able to handle rudeness with class... not me, i go through usernames like hotcakes!!! im batshit insane lol
If you were older than 15 you wouldn't give a shit about your join date. Therefore I call bullshit, Connor noob.

idk if u caught that little racist remark saying she's gonna send her back 2 the jungle

I don't know if you caught that Claudia has decorated herself with jungle-themed tattoos.

she's acting like a bully. Whether it's real or fake.

And we condemn all fighters who try to bully their opponents, right?... as if professional fighters aren't expected to be able to handle that sort of thing as part of their job description.

Why can't Joanna be more genteel at all times, like Bisping and Dominick Cruz...

I don't know if you caught that Claudia has decorated herself with jungle-themed tattoos.

Damn I wish I'd picked up on that when this Joanna the racist nonsense started.

Yes Gadelha has jungle tattoos and not as a reaction to Joanna's comment, they were in place long before she entered the house.

Last edited:
Joanna always responds sweetly to me on Instagram but her appearance on here portrays her in a different light.

Claudia has a big old tiger tattoo crawling down her back, so when I worked this up some weeks ago, I made sure I got her from the front and left off any tattoos she had on her arms.Welcome to the Jungle.jpg

She has come off really bad imo and looks like a schoolyard bully.

Telling Claudia to "go back to the jungle" seemed rather racist and reminded me of the term jungle-bunny but maybe I've read that the wrong way.

Didn't show also say "I'm not different one" to Claudia, when implying she's gay, I found that a bit homophobic.

Apparently there is some conspiracy to show the champion in a bad light? Come on, do you guys hear how stupid that sounds. Yes, there are things we do no see but that works for both side. If there were instance where Claudia acted like a ass, the producers would show it.

Remember when Ronda was complaining about being shown in a bias light? We eventually found out that the person we saw is the real Ronda. I bet you this is the same thing. When people look in the mirror and are shown their true self, they complain that the mirror is broken because the image they see is not the image they have created in their mind.

The moment that epitomize their interaction was an episode ago when Claudia was about to select the next matchup. Joanna blurts out that her fighter had won the fight, Claudia looks at her and gives a classy speech telling all the fighters that there is no easy fight in MMA. This is pertaining Joanna's comments the episode before stating that the matchup that she lost was going to be an easy fight. Very disrespectful comment to Claudia's teammate. It eventually became disrespectful by association to Joanna's own fighter.

Yes they are pussies but even Joanna's fervent fans will admit she's overstepped the mark in this latest footage out of Poland

26tPq4q8IyruU1GRa.gif

Give her another chance.

Yes they are pussies but even Joanna's fervent fans will admit she's overstepped the mark in this latest footage out of Poland

I LOVE SCIENCE FICTION......LOL (This can't be what passes for humor in Poland...or is it?)

FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL
FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL WAS LAST MEASURED AT 61.15 IN 2011, ACCORDING TO THE WORLD BANK. FOREST AREA IS LAND UNDER NATURAL OR PLANTED STANDS OF TREES OF AT LEAST 5 METERS IN SITU, WHETHER PRODUCTIVE OR NOT, AND EXCLUDES TREE STANDS IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (FOR EXAMPLE, IN FRUIT PLANTATIONS AND AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS) AND TREES IN URBAN PARKS AND GARDENS. THIS PAGE HAS THE LATEST RECORDED VALUE, AN HISTORICAL DATA CHART AND RELATED INDICATORS FOR FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL.

no but I google, bro.

I guess you didn't google enough. Jungle and Forest are not the same thing. Jungles are areas where it is almost impossible to walk through because it is overcomed with vegetation. Forest on the other hand may or may not be overcomed. Now brazil is filled with RAIN FORESTS. Rain forests have trees which form canopies over the area. This prevents much of the light from penetrating through to the ground. If you look at it from the top it looks dense like a jungle, but since light does not penetrate much, the vegetation on the ground can be quite sparse. This means that very little if any of Brazil's land is jungle.

Last edited:
I guess you don't google enough. Jungle and Forest are not the same thing. Jungles are areas where it is almost impossible to walk through because it is overcomed with vegetation. Forest on the other hand may or may not be overcomed. Now brazil is filled with a RAIN FOREST. Rain forests have trees which form a canopy for the area. If you look at it from the top it looks dense and like a jungle but since light does not penetrate much, the vegetation on the ground can be quite sparse. This means that very little if any of Brazil's land is jungle.

forest is jungle nerd. close enough.

Damn I wish I'd picked up on that when this Joanna the racist nonsense started.

Yes Gadelha has jungle tattoos and not as a reaction to Joanna's comment, they were in place long before she entered the house.

So you are saying she is physic??? I don't know if I buy that. Plus if she is from the future and came back in time I am sure JCVD would have something to say about that.

Telling Claudia to "go back to the jungle" seemed rather racist and reminded me of the term jungle-bunny but maybe I've read that the wrong way.

Didn't show also say "I'm not different one" to Claudia, when implying she's gay, I found that a bit homophobic.

I think Joanna is a closeted lesbian who doesn't even acknowledge that to herself. But who knows, who knows.

Back