Don't Think I Like Joanna

Yes they are pussies but even Joanna's fervent fans will admit she's overstepped the mark in this latest footage out of Poland

Hopefully UFC send Helwani to interview her next for a special feature.

Telling Claudia to "go back to the jungle" seemed rather racist and reminded me of the term jungle-bunny but maybe I've read that the wrong way.

Didn't show also say "I'm not different one" to Claudia, when implying she's gay, I found that a bit homophobic.
What race of people lives in the jungle?

Powerful conorbless1... :D

I think she ticks a lot of boxes in the stereotypical lesbian column... Not that this actually means something. But then she attacked Claudia implying she's a lesbian. And we all know that it's a pretty common coping mechanism of closeted people to attack those who are more open about it. And I think that it struck a chord with Joanna when Claudia mentioned at the press conference something along the lines that maybe Joanna's boyfriend wasn't doing enough. When you mix the fact that she's very catholic and whatnot... Yeah, I think maybe there's something there. But again, who knows.

Claudia was the one that started all of the shit talk long before the season even started, I've missed the last couple of episodes of tuf, but you have to realize that JJ is a fighter and competitor. I think a lot of it has to do with her team getting skunked mixed with her being around a person she truly doesn't like.

Tuf production crew likes to edit the show to have somebody wearing the the white hat and somebody wearing the black hat too. JJ has always come across as a sweet girl on every other occasion, but (like most women) she probably turns into a cunt when she's around girls she doesn't like. Pile all of that onto the fact that her team is losing every fight and it's understandable that she is going to be a little bitchy.

26tPq4q8IyruU1GRa.gif

Give her another chance.
she looks like she needs a good spanking:cool:

Joanna is just plain annoying she comes off very bratty.

Hope Claudia gives her a rousey type beating

Joanna is just plain annoying she comes off very bratty.

Hope Claudia gives her a rousey type beating
It's going to be a tough fight for her. Claudia is a tough match up as we saw in the first fight & they both have improved since then, but styles make fights...

I wonder how many more fights at 115 lbs Joanna is willing to do. I know she's hinted about retiring early if she can't return to 125.

It's going to be a tough fight for her. Claudia is a tough match up as we saw in the first fight & they both have improved since then, but styles make fights...

Claudia won't disappoint. If you compare the Joanna fight with the Aguilar fight, it's clear her stand up improved dramatically. People claim Joanna improved her TDD a lot too, but that we don't know. Claudia is the best wrestler she's ever faced. The Penne and Esparza fights were squash matches against 105ers with zero stand up. While Joanna is a good grappler in her own right imo, I don't think she comes close to Claudia. I think the most likely outcome is a UD For Claudia.

Watching the latest TUF season she is almost as bad as Ronda Rousey, acts like a total bitch while Claudia comes across as really nice constantly supporting her team

Also she isn't going to age well

5UGNRrR.jpg

I agree with you,she's trying 2 bully claudia but it's not working,then idk if u caught that little racist remark saying she's gonna send her back 2 the jungle,JJ is just coming off like an angry bitch aka ronda rousey.

She's upset cause she knows she lost that first fight. anyone that saw that fight, knows she lost 2-1 rounds. It wasn't even close. She would have lost the first round also, if jj didn't knock her down.

There's a female fighter actually named JJ on The Ultimate Fighter, and she's not Joanna Jedrzejczyk. She's JJ Aldrich. Y'all need to start referring to Joanna by some name other than JJ.
well lets see here...
jj aldrich officially has zero fights under the ufc banner and joanna jedrzejczyk is the current champ with multiple defenses. seems to me we should just stick with whats been working to this point.

Back