Doo Ho Choi or Platinum Perry, Whose bandwagon is on the right path?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Their bandwagoon unfortunately hit some unexpected roadblocks recently. Both still young, and hard hitters and exciting prospects.

Whose bandwagon do you think is still on the path to glory?

Choi-3.gif

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Or third choice, another young, exciting prospect.

1.gif

Either is young enough that they could turn it around. But honestly, I have a bad read on Choi right now. I don't think he took his Swanson loss well. He seemed slightly less mentally present in his follwing fight against Stephens.

Choi lost to better fighters than Perry will ever face.

Perry's bandwagon hit an unexpected roadblock? Like no one saw his limited skill set as a liability.

Korean Superboy is soon off to go become the Korean Super Military Boy very soon which sucks because i like watching him fight

doo ho choi actually has potential to be a top 10 FW contender. sucks he has to begin his military service in korea. choi lost to top 5 contenders like cub and stephens while perry lost to max griffin. no comparison

Both are fun as hell to watch and have a lot of years ahead of them. So the answer is both if you enjoy watching and rooting for them.

Anyone who relishes in a fighter losing is a fucking scum bag and I hope you fuck up at work and potentially lose your job.

Choi, he looked good vs Stephens, but Stephens just didn't care and walked through his punches to land big shots.

I like Choi, and think this time off might be good for him, help improve his game like TKZ - hopefully learn how to box with head movement and blocking.

Their bandwagoon unfortunately hit some unexpected roadblocks recently. Both still young, and hard hitters and exciting prospects.

Whose bandwagon do you think is still on the path to glory?

Choi-3.gif

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Neither. Both have some of the worst striking defense I've ever seen. Choi is the more technically sound striker.

Lost all respect for them after their losses, both of them should retire immediately.

Choi needs to work on defense, Perry needs to work on everything.

Doo Ho Choi isnt an annoying gimmick and isnt just a brawler. Poor comparison and Doo Ho Choi has much higher potential.

Back