Doom “1” on Xbox one issues?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So last night my Gf and her best friend were running around doing girl stuff and I got bored , so with the news of the upcoming new Doom release I said “f it, I’m gonna start at the beginning and play all the way through every game before it comes out”

Now doom 2016, came with download for doom , and I had it installed and played before when it came out.

Go to my games and apps, hit launch and I get the “do you own this disk” screen.

“Um no it was a download! And it’s installed already!!”

Says to check store, check store, click it “this game is already installed”

Wft? What am I doing wrong

“In before being told to play on a PC and stop with kids consoles lol”

You need to have D4 disc in tray to play. You can also use Doom 3 bfg as that came with D1 and 2. I think it's backwards compatible with xbone.

You need to have D4 disc in tray to play. You can also use Doom 3 bfg as that came with D1 and 2. I think it's backwards compatible with xbone.
Tri d it with the d4 disk in too, I can’t remember if three is or not, I think I remember for sure resurrection of evil was t

Did you get a 25 digit code to install it? Is it the live arcade version of it? Tried a hard boot?

Did you get a 25 digit code to install it? Is it the live arcade version of it? Tried a hard boot?
Yes doom 4 came with download codes for doom doom
2 and 3 iirc. I have one and two downloaded. I didn’t try 2, should have.

But yes I downloaded it and played it fine when it came out.

I Gave up and played doom 2016 instead for a bit.

Man am I rusty lol.

It started coming back pretty quickly, was almost like a new play through since i only played through it once and didn’t remember much about the maps at all. I quit after the secound cyber demon Merced me and it was pretty late.

I couldn’t remember the trick to where to stand and what was coming next with his attacks, the first one I just powered through with the bfg no problem but the secound one was laughing at the rockets and i died pretty fast and turned it off

Maybe later I’ll try and stream my cyber demon fail attempts so y’all can laugh at how bad I am now hahaha

Back