Official DOOM ETERNAL Discussion

Wow at that gameplay.

All 16 minutes, cool stuff.

Last edited:
Didn't expect this to come out on the Switch as well

Last edited:

Haven't watched the 16-minute demo yet, the three biggest things I noticed are...

1. Shotgun + Grappling Hook
2. Dash forward/backward has been added.
3. The 'Hell on Earth' theme looks amazing.

Fap worthy. Mick Gordon gets the blood pumping and that sweet sweet fast gameplay. That new dash and harpoon hookshot thing makes this game even faster.

Full gameplay.

I love how they reworked the plasma rifle, zombie marines, mancubus and brought back the pain elemental and arachnotron.

I bet they'll improve it quite a bit before it releases like with Doom 2016. I like the more advanced movement options being added and I'm curious to see what they do with the multiplayer.

I'm stoked.

Finally got a chance to watch the whole thing. My contacts started drying out because I wasn’t blinking.

Goddamn

Fap worthy. Mick Gordon gets the blood pumping and that sweet sweet fast gameplay. That new dash and harpoon hookshot thing makes this game even faster.

Full gameplay.

I love how they reworked the plasma rifle, zombie marines, mancubus and brought back the pain elemental and arachnotron.

You came at the right time...didnt you?

Holy freaking hell, this looks so much better than anticipated!. An absolute day 1 purchase. I'm amazed, quite frankly

Looks great. Looking forward to the multiplayer as well.

Anyone notice the updated version of Sign of Evil playing during the lore part of the presentation?

One of my favorite Doom tracks

This game looks SO damned good. It's literally DOOM 2016 on steroids. It looks better in every single way.

And the level design...

oKmgjxI.jpg

ulgglglglgughlgh.gif

This game looks SO damned good. It's literally DOOM 2016 on steroids. It looks better in every single way.

And the level design...

oKmgjxI.jpg

ulgglglglgughlgh.gif

Chubby, youll be happy to hear its getting mod support

You came at the right time...didnt you?

Dat shotgun harpoon. Dat magic sword. Dat new dash. Dat wrist blade. Dat cutscene on Phobos when even the scientists are terrified of the "DOOM Slayer" and he just takes that red card swipes it while choking the pussy out and then taking the plasma rifle off that pussy guard.

Whats not to toss the baby batter too?

Back