Official DOOM ETERNAL Discussion

Dat shotgun harpoon. Dat magic sword. Dat new dash. Dat wrist blade. Dat cutscene on Phobos when even the scientists are terrified of the "DOOM Slayer" and he just takes that red card swipes it while choking the pussy out and then taking the plasma rifle off that pussy guard.

Whats not to toss the baby batter too?
Cant+argue+with+that+boner+_6f5ae51a517183880d79f9dd874e4640.jpg

I'm excited, I don't play vids much, but this is one of the few games I've played to completion this year. Actually I think it's the only game I've beaten this year, oh yeah Gears 4 as well.

The gameplay is just a massive adrenaline and testosterone rush and the story was interesting as well, a lot better than I thought it would be. It really captured the spirit of the originals, but made some good innovations as well.

i didn't really like the reboot (how it was too fixated on melee, mostly) but this looks promising.

The assets from the original DOOM remake appear to have made it into this game. One that was heavily story driven in an urban environment. One thing that has me worried is theyve introduced a double sprint now.

Still looks like a fun single player game. A day one buy when it hits 50% off : )

Previous one was so close to perfect. Would buy for sure.

SJW's are butthurt and triggered by the gameplay trailer LMAO!

Sargon of Akkad aka Carl Benjamin's reaction then the wake the day after.

Jeremy Hamblys take on it lol

Love the new add ons and the Dark Souls invasion style. I'm hyped. Hopefully online is more populated this time.

i watched the trailers and I'm salivating <20>

SJW's are butthurt and triggered by the gameplay trailer LMAO!

Sargon of Akkad aka Carl Benjamin's reaction then the wake the day after.

Jeremy Hamblys take on it lol

Hilarious, so brave.

New gameplay footage, and release date announced today. November 22nd.

Sounds like Mick Gordon fucking killed it again

Couldn’t resist picking this up. Got it preordered.

DE_CE_BNET_HERO_1920x870.jpg

New gameplay footage, and release date announced today. November 22nd.

Couldn’t resist picking this up. Got it preordered.

DE_CE_BNET_HERO_1920x870.jpg

FUCK YEAH! Thank you for posting this!

I've sworn off preorders but I might make an exception here. I'm REEAAALLY looking forward to this. Doom 2016 is one of my favorite games of all time and there's a great group working on this. I've watching interviews with a couple of the head people in the dev team and they say everything you want to hear as a fan.

Back