Doom

Tips on the last boss? Getting cucked hard. Seems like RNG.

Tips on the last boss? Getting cucked hard. Seems like RNG.

The BFG fucks her up. When she goes upside down, use the shuper shotty. Only hitting the brain damages her. Save the BFG until later when her attacks get harder to dodge.

I've only got 3 bfg rounds to work with. Fight seems kinda cheap.

I thought it was hard but fair. If I was good enough I could have avoided any damage. You'd have to be fucking good, but you could do it.

Lol, not everything difficult is cheap.
I'm getting wrecked on easy. Its cheap. That little strafe as soon as you shoot the bfg? The attacks that come faster than your character is able to move? The little or no health/ammo drops?

I also never found the gauss cannon upgrade module. Seems like everyone uses that to beat this thing.

Not to be a penis, but it's not cheap, and it's not exceptionally difficult. It might be an issue of reading her patterns. I died once on hurt me plenty, and then died once on Ultra-Violence fighting her. I forgot to use the BFG both times. Hell, I forgot to use the BFG the entire game on hurt me plenty.

The only part I found irritating was avoiding the electricity crap when the pillars rise from the ground. But the one death showed me to stay close to the interior at that part of the fight.

Not to be a penis, but it's not cheap, and it's not exceptionally difficult. It might be an issue of reading her patterns. I died once on hurt me plenty, and then died once on Ultra-Violence fighting her. I forgot to use the BFG both times. Hell, I forgot to use the BFG the entire game on hurt me plenty.

The only part I found irritating was avoiding the electricity crap when the pillars rise from the ground. But the one death showed me to stay close to the interior at that part of the fight.
Shhhhhh, its cheap ;-)

Funny you never use the bfg, even with it I run out of ammo on almost every weapon. Maybe I ran through the game too fast. I don't have a single rune.

Or I'm just shit, since my friend who'd never played the game came over and beat Hellguard in two attempts while I couldn't beat it, lol. In my defense he has about 1,000 hours into Battlefield 4 and I'm not an FPS player.

Shhhhhh, its cheap ;-)

Funny you never use the bfg, even with it I run out of ammo on almost every weapon. Maybe I ran through the game too fast. I don't have a single rune.

Eventually she drops ammo, get close, hurt her, ammo flies out.

Running through the game without runes, challenges, and secrets is a huge mistake IMO. They massively enhance the fun.

Eventually she drops ammo, get close, hurt her, ammo flies out.

Running through the game without runes, challenges, and secrets is a huge mistake IMO. They massively enhance the fun.
Can you replay missions and have the new items you acquire when you go back to your current progress? I might have to go back through and dig everything out

Yes, everything you get from replay sticks.

The rune shit is pretty intense. Fuck the armor one where you have to kill a pinky and one of those big fucks at the same time with no health with only the shotgun that sucks cocks.

The rune shit is pretty intense. Fuck the armor one where you have to kill a pinky and one of those big fucks at the same time with no health with only the shotgun that sucks cocks.

Yeah, but when you get mastery on that one, it's basically a cheat code on every difficulty except nightmare. As long as you're above 150 armour, you have unlimited ammo on everything except the chainsaw and BFG. You can just spam the plasma rifle freeze and roast everything.

Just tested the new Vulkan API on DOOM

Holy crap at dem gains

Yeah, I heard that framerates have gone up like 40% at 1440p and 4k.

I really hope Vulkan takes off - if only so AMD can survive a little while longer.

Yeah, I heard that framerates have gone up like 40% at 1440p and 4k.

I really hope Vulkan takes off - if only so AMD can survive a little while longer.

I really want to try out Vulkan, but my DOOM is capped at 60fps. No matter how many time I try the tricks people say online to get it to uncap, I can't unless I turn off G-Sync. And I'm not turning off G-Sync, because that's ridiculous.

Maybe I ran through the game too fast. I don't have a single rune.

Yeah, no wonder you're struggling with the Spider Mastermind. I'm assuming you probably missed a ton of useful weapon upgrades as well. I honestly don't know how you missed every single rune, though, especially since some of them are thrown right in your face (like the very first one on Argent Facility). That's a feat unto itself.

You tubed the ending. Fuck this game. Spidermind is unbeatable for me.

Yeah, no wonder you're struggling with the Spider Mastermind. I'm assuming you probably missed a ton of useful weapon upgrades as well. I honestly don't know how you missed every single rune, though, especially since some of them are thrown right in your face (like the very first one on Argent Facility). That's a feat unto itself.
I skipped the runes thinking they'd be uselese

Back