Doom

The PC VR version got a smooth locomotion update today.

Hey so I just downloaded Dusk and...i wish i did NOT spend $20.

Its very primitive, but Doom esque.

The Glory Kill thing is a key component of the game, and is a fluid and core part of the combat system. There’s no lack of ammo in the game, GKs are more there for health replenishment (apart from chainsaws which, yes, boost ammo too).
Yeah I know all that. I just don't like it.

Mind you, Hyperglide makes it look fun in that video.

Well, I saw this for $29 at Walmart and picked it up. Had to. I mean I wasn't crazy about the demo, not crazy about the glory kill mechanic, and not crazy about the scramble for ammo, but as I said @Hyperglide really did make it look fun in that vid so I'll give it a shot.

Well, I saw this for $29 at Walmart and picked it up. Had to. I mean I wasn't crazy about the demo, not crazy about the glory kill mechanic, and not crazy about the scramble for ammo, but as I said @Hyperglide really did make it look fun in that vid so I'll give it a shot.

Dude it is the most metal game of this gen. I wasn't stoked about it at first either but when you start unlocking runes and getting used to the combat it's dope as hell.

Hey so I just downloaded Dusk and...i wish i did NOT spend $20.

Its very primitive, but Doom esque.
Holy shit, i literally had to look this up since someone did a TTT.

I forgot this game completely. Game sucked.

Not doom. that was great

I never found ammo to be an issue even on Ultra-Violence and Nightmare. Besides, the chainsaw one-hit-kills every single non-boss enemy and makes them spew out tons of ammo when they die, so if you ever run low just whip out the chainsaw and kill something.

Omg this game is so fun. I’ve been playing it for 12 hours straight. (Hangover day)

Oh, I been meaning to ask....

Has anyone bought the DLC for the campaign? Is it worth the price during a Steam sale?

Has anyone bought the DLC for the campaign? Is it worth the price during a Steam sale?

Campaign DLC? This game had 3 DLC’s all of which were only for the multiplayer (new maps, weapons) and all of which have been free since about June.

Your post is confusing me.

You got me excited there, i thought i had missed campaign dlc.

Oh, the DLC is just multiplayer crap?

My bad.

But like I said, they are available for free, so if you were even remotely interested. Which you very may well not be, I only tried the multiplayer once and didn’t really care for it.

But like I said, they are available for free, so if you were even remotely interested. Which you very may well not be, I only tried the multiplayer once and didn’t really care for it.

I only play 2 games online - Starcraft 2 and Counterstrike - and I suck at both but still have fun.

I only play 2 games online - Starcraft 2 and Counterstrike - and I suck at both but still have fun.

Unless you count getting ganked by invaders in the Soulsborne games the only game I play online is Black Ops 2 on my PS3 when I’m in the mood.

Unless you count getting ganked by invaders in the Soulsborne games the only game I play online is Black Ops 2 on my PS3 when I’m in the mood.

A bit off-topic, but whenever I pick up a PS4 I'm interested in picking up a Soulsborne game. Which would you recommend?

Bloodbourne?

Do any run at 60 FPS?

Bloodborne runs at about 30FPS on a regular PS4. Not sure if PS4 Pro got a performance upgrade patch or not.

A bit off-topic, but whenever I pick up a PS4 I'm interested in picking up a Soulsborne game. Which would you recommend?

Bloodbourne?

Do any run at 60 FPS?

I think Dark souls 2 runs at 60fps on the PS4, but I’m not positive, I have it on PS3. Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 both run at 30fps on a regular PS4, but might run at 60 on the PS4 pro. I don’t know for sure because I only have a regular PS4. As for the upcoming Dark souls 1 remastered I’m not sure either. I think it’s 60, but maybe only on the pro.

As for which to get, you honestly can’t go wrong with any of them. I’ve been playing the series since Demon’s souls in mid-2011, a few months before Dark Souls 1 was first released. There are no stinkers among the series. Quite frankly, I’d call them masterpieces.

Back