Dos Anjos Vs Khabib rematch at 170. Would it go the same?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If Rafael fought khabib today, fight happening at 170.

Would this fight go the same?

Would you be confident puting money on khabib?

I would ask Stephen A Smith first, but I think it would go the same.

RDA might do better but same result. Khabib by UD

I don't see this fight going the same as the first time around if it ever were to happen again that's for sure. Dunno if RDA would win, but I definitely think he'd do better than the first fight especially at 170.

Khabib at 170 is an absolute nightmare for anyone.

Honestly of the two I think Khabib has improved since that fight.

Same result. Maybe slightly more competitive.

Usman, Colby, Maia, Wonderboy, Woodley are all terrible matchups.

He's gonna get ruined at 170.
Nobody beats Khabib at WW except maybe Woodley. Khabib has better striking than Colby, Maia and Usman and that says a lot about the guys there.

Same maybe even a submission win for the eagle.

We'll be able to say it alot better after the Colby fight.

I am a Khabib fan but I think that Khabib at WW is going to lose top the very best contenders. Khabib definitely has a weight advantage when he fights at lightweight due to his extreme weight cutting.

Would be interesting... Khabib at 170. That ground and pound would be wicked. :eek:

It be a good fight, I just think the result would about the same, because I still think Khabib will have a weight advantage and would probably have better cardio.

Yeah, pretty much. The easier cut helps Khabib as much as Raphael.

most likely considering dos anjos does not seem to have much power up there without his high volume striking at welterweight he's done for

As soon as the first one happened and RDA goat couple wins. Kabob haters were claiming 'fluke....RDA is reborn', but the reality is, and the good news for Colby is, RDA has lost to like 90% of the wrestlers that he has fought. When RDA can't bully u, he crumbles.

Back