Dos Santos’ representatives issued a statement to MMAjunkie...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“We are still trying to understand the test results, so that we can investigate and determine what happened,” the statement read. “What we know as of now is that Junior Dos Santos has never taken PED’s, has never knowingly used any banned substances, and has always supported USADA’s policies and efforts to keep the sport clean. If ever there was a fighter who made his position on this issue unequivocal, it’s Junior. We are confident that that we will be able to figure out what happened, and will provide an explanation once we have one.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/junior-dos-santos-potential-doping-violation-pulled-ufc-215/amp

Just say it was Dick pills and get a slap on the wrist

HE WAS FRAMED!

Basically, just give us some time to come up with a good excuse, we don't know which substance we need to find in a supplement that doesn't have it listed, but it's still in the product.

Oh what a shocker, he claims innocence. Like absolutely everyone who ever gets caught doing something they shouldn't. Has anyone ever admitted to knowingly using PEDs once caught by USADA?

Fuck him.

Basically, just give us some time to come up with a good excuse, we don't know which substance we need to find in a supplement that doesn't have it listed, but it's still in the product.

In any case, this means he won't be competing any time soon. He will get a suspension even if he claims the tainted supplement loophole.

Honestly, that's it for JDS.

Hopefully for him it's recreational drugs. Thats the only thing that's basically a mulligan

HE WAS FRAMED!
"I didn't do it..."

abi8ua.jpg

What if a UFC heavyweight fighter went to his niece's birthday party?

What if when cake was being passed around he refused, on the basis that he was in training?

What if his niece got upset and told him that it was her birthday wish for Uncle Junior to have some cake? Would it be wrong for him to eat it?

And what if that cake was primarily made of HGH and diuretics, would it be wrong then?

Junior Dos Santos is only guilty of being a good uncle.

He never took anything, can beat the klitschko's in boxing and Stipe got lucky. Also that roider Reem is scared of him.

he need malki kawai or the preson that repersents cyborg.

We should probably wait until they release if anything even flagged. It's still that potential bullshit.

We still have Cain!!! If he ever fights again..........

In any case, this means he won't be competing any time soon. He will get a suspension even if he claims the tainted supplement loophole.

Honestly, that's it for JDS.

Yep, serves him right. And he had the nerve to accuse Cain of juicing. *face palm*

If you're Brazilian you might as well turn yourself in to USADA and sit out for a year and get it over with.

Has anyone ever admitted to knowingly using PEDs once caught by USADA?

It was before USADA but Tim Sylvia confessed that he took PED to look better.

Mike Sloan: How were you informed that you had failed the urine test? Did someone call Miletich or did they call you?

Tim Sylvia: No, actually Dana White called me and wanted to know what was going on and wanted me to be honest with him. He asked me if I had ever used the steroids. I then told him that after I fought Ricco, I was in for a long layoff. I decided to try some things and maybe change my physique a little bit and get in better shape. But whatever I used, it came back positive. I don’t know how that happened. I did it so long ago and I was way off it before I fought McGee. I think they found it in my fat cells. I guess it stays in there for a while, huh?

Mike Sloan: Some steroids only last a few days, others last weeks, sometimes months.

Tim Sylvia: Yeah. This has been a couple of months, so…

Mike Sloan: Did you take pills or did you use needles?

Tim Sylvia: I used, uh… I really don’t want to elaborate on it too much, but it was needles. Yeah… I just don’t want to elaborate on it right now, though.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/interviews/Sylvia-Comes-Clean-1220#0vWojsShgTpB8ISo.99

Back