Double standards for Jones and Silva - DC Goat?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Two dick pill poppers, yet I see a lot of people shitting on Jones compared to Anderson Silva, both of whom tested twice positive, and for Anderson Silva, he failed his FIRST RANDOM drug testing of his career, that had nothing to do with his recovery.

I mean, for example, for me, Jones is the most talented fighter I've seen of all time. He smashed Cormier twice, yet there are some people who is insisting how it doesn't matter because of his records and that Cormier is somehow a better fighter.

I don't see anyone claiming Rich Franklin is a better fighter than Silva, yet Silva tested twice positive, came up with dick pill excuse, while he was quoted saying before he got caught how if you get caught with steroids, you have been using for a long time and how bad it was for the sports.

Like I said, for me, Jones is the most talented fighter of all time that I've seen so far, and Fedor is the greatest of all time. There have been countless cheaters who got caught and came back, but gets not even half the shit that Jones gets around here, like Anderson Silva.

I mean, I don't necessarily like Jones or anything, not necessarily a fan of the guy, because it's really hard to be a fan of him for more than one reason, but personally, when people or Cormier is talking about him being the GOAT, which in turn implies he's somehow better than Jones, I find it just as ridiculous as someone saying Rich Franklin is better than Anderson Silva just because Silva popped twice, that had nothing to do with his recovery, failing his first random drug testing of his career, other than recovery for his dick perhaps.

It’s tough, Jones is probably the better fighter but he is practically void because he is a cheat. It’s how you weight that.

I don't like either one of these dopers, Jon is worse because of his conduct in the octagon, eye gauges, unsportsmanlike knees kicks, and also for his conduct outside the octagon such as hitting a pregnant woman and drag racing. He was a coward that avoided HW.

Last edited:
Jones failed 2X during his prime.

Anderson failed past him prime after his leg kick break.

The difference is drinkability.

Andy is the GOAT.

Andy is the GOAT.

Man only if someone could be as delusional as you, I could even sell him or her water for a wine.

meh GSP gets even more hate without ever being popped :D
its just how sherdog is

Most people who feel a certain way about one feel the same about the other from what I can tell. The only difference I can think of is that Jones popped twice at the height of his career while Anderson only popped after his horrific leg break while he was in his late 30's. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater, though.

meh GSP gets even more hate without ever being popped :D
its just how sherdog is
well Anderson and Jones never ducked anyone like GSP did with Whittaker, Woodley and Spider himself
also there's greasegate
GSP gets hate for different but yet valid reasons, steroids aren't the only shady thing a fighter can have behind him, Romero and all the fence grabs, stoolgate, missing weight etc will never be forgotten as well

these fighters above are all dirty animals, the only one with no real controversies is Fedor

well Anderson and Jones never ducked anyone like GSP did with Whittaker, Woodley and Spider himself
also there's greasegate
GSP gets hate for different but yet valid reasons, steroids aren't the only shady thing a fighter can have behind him, Romero and all the fence grabs, stoolgate, missing weight etc will never be forgotten as well

these fighters above are all dirty animals, the only one with no real controversies is Fedor

All things you mention about ducking are speculation, same way Jones ducked HW, Silva ducked Jones and tried to duck Weidman
greasing was just a way for the might bj penn to deal with his loss, if at all its true there was greasing(which its not imo) Firas was to blame not GSP

Andy is the GOAT.
304667.jpg

Two dick pill poppers, yet I see a lot of people shitting on Jones compared to Anderson Silva, both of whom tested twice positive, and for Anderson Silva, he failed his FIRST RANDOM drug testing of his career, that had nothing to do with his recovery.

I mean, for example, for me, Jones is the most talented fighter I've seen of all time. He smashed Cormier twice, yet there are some people who is insisting how it doesn't matter because of his records and that Cormier is somehow a better fighter.

I don't see anyone claiming Rich Franklin is a better fighter than Silva, yet Silva tested twice positive, came up with dick pill excuse, while he was quoted saying before he got caught how if you get caught with steroids, you have been using for a long time and how bad it was for the sports.

Like I said, for me, Jones is the most talented fighter of all time that I've seen so far, and Fedor is the greatest of all time. There have been countless cheaters who got caught and came back, but gets not even half the shit that Jones gets around here, like Anderson Silva.

I mean, I don't necessarily like Jones or anything, not necessarily a fan of the guy, because it's really hard to be a fan of him for more than one reason, but personally, when people or Cormier is talking about him being the GOAT, which in turn implies he's somehow better than Jones, I find it just as ridiculous as someone saying Rich Franklin is better than Anderson Silva just because Silva popped twice, that had nothing to do with his recovery, failing his first random drug testing of his career, other than recovery for his dick perhaps.
Love Andy and Hate Pokes.
Both are done to me in any conversation about legitimacy as MMA champions.
Satisfied?

You should probably count Jones among those who think Cormier is the better fighter; why do you think he took the juice?

Juicehead & Anderoidz BOTH put a permanent * next to their whole careers by popping MORE than once.

It's not that complicated: people gives juice jones a harder time cause he is a horrible person. Anderson is not.

Back