Dr Steven Strange vs God Emperor of Mankind

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who wins in a fight?

Dr Steve Strange from Marvel Universe or the God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40K.

Big E wins by whatever he wants. He'll literally erase you from existence.

Is he so powerful he can just insert himself like that.

Yeah pretty Much, he can overpower a White Lantern Ring , which you could argue is as powerful as the Infinity Gauntlet. Manhattan is the Ultimate OP plot device.

God Emporer Doom >>>

Manhattan takes shits bigger
Meh they Basically have the Same Powers if you break it down . The Phoenix Force is Immortal and indestructible, powers on a Universal scale. When it bonds with a host the Host is not invincible, If anything the Phoenix Force could Augment Manhattan as the perfect host.

Manhattan vs the Living Tribunal or the Beyonder makes more sense to me.

Or Manhattan vs Eternity.

Meh they Basically have the Same Powers if you break it down . The Phoenix Force is Immortal and indestructible, powers on a Universal scale. When it bonds with a host the Host is not invincible, If anything the Phoenix Force could Augment Manhattan as the perfect host.

Or the specter?

remember this is not about Manhattan. This is Strange vs God Emperor from WH40K

ITT: literally no one is familiar with the source material on both sides

GEoM would annihilate current Strange. Fight gets hilariously flipped the other way if you go with Classic Strange, who could take on the GEoM and all 4 Chaos Gods at the same time and have the situation resolved before breakfast.

Everything answers to the Tribunal except The One Above All. Has Eternity gotten to Tribunal level recently? I'm out of touch.

Back