DraftKings Leagues

Won $141 on my first 4 contests. Totally withdrawing had Penn,Kimbell, Lee, Espersa, Means, Gordan.

smmabf31-sadistics1.jpg

Congratulations to @Sadistics for taking down first place once again! He essentially bitch-slapped @Joseph Budden and took his crown back. This week's title of first place loser goes to @mkess101.

The front page is now updated (post #7).

For any of you who are wondering what happened to all of the images in this thread, you can thank PhotoBucket for that.

They just started to block all 3rd party hosting, and are making their millions of users pay to embed their pictures at other websites. People like me who have been a PhotoBucket user for around 10 years or more now have all of their pictures blocked at every website we've embedded the pictures at.

PhotoBucket is trying to charge people $39.99 per month / $399.99 per year to use their service. It's not worth it for me, as I only upload 2-3 pictures per week, or essentially 2-3 pictures whenever there is a UFC event happening.

Will they even put up a game for the TUF Finale with it being so short notice to them without spoilers of who is fighting?

Will they even put up a game for the TUF Finale with it being so short notice to them without spoilers of who is fighting?
Yes.

DraftKings will have an event for TUF 25 Finale, and so will we.

Yes.

DraftKings will have an event for TUF 25 Finale, and so will we.

Fucking thanks for that dude before I spunk ALL my bankroll into the PPV

I still need to join the sherdog one

tWHsWKc.jpg

Congratulations to @EzFlyer for not only taking down first place, but RAPING the rest of the field! And, while there is no second place this week, I want to note that this is the second time in a month or so where I've taken 2nd place in our 10-man events. :(

The front page is now updated (post #1)

Side note, I won 1st place in the $20 3-max, but tied with 2 other people:

Up1Gvx9.jpg

Last edited:
if diakiese didn't blow it i would've contended for GPP w/that lineup, too, grrr.

grats on the sweet cash on that $20 entry, btw

going fairly heavy tomorrow on ufc 213 dk gpp's

It looks like imgur.com works for 3rd party hosting, so I'll update the pictures in this thread over the next week when I have time.

I'm gonna skip adding the trophies to the front page, just cuz I can only add 20 per post cuz of the Sherdog picture/image rules, which makes things difficult. I'll continue to have all of our results posted in the OP with the 1st/2nd place marker next to each person's name.

u8CUn78.jpg

Congratulations to @LEMONZEST for taking down UFC 213! It was a card that saw mostly favorites win, and the majority of the exciting fights and/or good performances happening on the preliminary card. This week's first place loser goes to @Joseph Budden.

The front page is now updated (post #1).

Back