DraftKings Leagues

FgBieVj.jpg

Congrats to @EzFlyer for winning our first event in awhile. It was a 10-man event, so he claimed all of the money for himself. #EzMoney

The front page is now updated.

m3s1Lzg.jpg

Congrats to everyone's favorite Sherdog troll, @RobbieBrickTop, for winning this week's UFC event.

We'll be moving back to a 15-man event for UFC 216, which is in 2 weeks from now.

Thursday bump.

4 spots left in the Ferguson vs. Lee event.

There's now 13 fights to choose from, which gives a lot of options this week.

C'mon guys. Only 4 people signed up for the backup one with less than 4 hours until it starts? Let's goooooooo. I'm due to win one here...

C'mon guys. Only 4 people signed up for the backup one with less than 4 hours until it starts? Let's goooooooo. I'm due to win one here...
Need 2 more in the 15-man.

Withdraw from the 11-man until we get closer. I don't want that one to fill unless we need it.

Last edited:
I am new to draftkings but I have terrible experience with them so far, in case you thinking about signing up, beware they have no competition so they can do whatever the f*ck they want.

They didn't cancel or did cancel the ufc contest, I do not know but they only refund ½ my entry fee. Lucky for me I am just trying out small $33 fee contest to check them out. Stay away! it is a scam!!!

ChhY3as.jpg

Congratulations to @ahitspat for winning 1st place in UFC 216's shit-fest of an event. It was such a random event with 2 cancelled fights and 2 draws, but he emerged victorious in the end. Also, this week's first place loser is @jerryisgood.

I am new to draftkings but I have terrible experience with them so far, in case you thinking about signing up, beware they have no competition so they can do whatever the f*ck they want.

They didn't cancel or did cancel the ufc contest, I do not know but they only refund ½ my entry fee. Lucky for me I am just trying out small $33 fee contest to check them out. Stay away! it is a scam!!!

it's is all luck, lol

it's is all luck, lol
DraftKings tries to take as much money from their customers as possible. That being said, for UFC, they are the only place we can play. Also, they keep increasing payouts for UFC events, which is nice.

Regarding UFC 216, two cancellations is not something DraftKings can do anything about. There might have been a better way to handle last night's situation, but they did what they thought best.

DraftKings is also offering refunds to people who contact them via customer support. This is the response I received from DK support:

"Thank you for your patience while we worked through all possibilities when evaluating the best course of action after the decision was made to have the fight between Werdum and Harris.

Werdum and Harris both accumulated points for their fight against each other. Please note that the scoring of this fight was not live, but their statistics were added prior to contests paying out.

As we understand having a scratched fighter in your lineup is frustrating, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We will credit your account based on your Entry Fees-Winnings for each of the Draft Groups last night.

For example, if you had $100 in total Entry Fees for the Main Draft Group and received payouts totaling $50, you will receive a $50 credit. If you also had $20 in total entry fees in the Televised Only Draft Group, and received payouts totaling $10, you will receive a $10 credit.

As a result of the refund, it will ensure that you are not at a net loss for yesterday evenings slate. If you are due a credit, please allow 48 hours for the credit to be applied to your account.

Thank you for your patience and if you need anything further, please let us know. We are happy to help.

Thank you,

Zack

DraftKings Player Advocate"

DraftKings tries to take as much money from their customers as possible. That being said, for UFC, they are the only place we can play. Also, they keep increasing payouts for UFC events, which is nice.

Regarding UFC 216, two cancellations is not something DraftKings can do anything about. There might have been a better way to handle last night's situation, but they did what they thought best.

DraftKings is also offering refunds to people who contact them via customer support. This is the response I received from DK support:

"Thank you for your patience while we worked through all possibilities when evaluating the best course of action after the decision was made to have the fight between Werdum and Harris.

Werdum and Harris both accumulated points for their fight against each other. Please note that the scoring of this fight was not live, but their statistics were added prior to contests paying out.

As we understand having a scratched fighter in your lineup is frustrating, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We will credit your account based on your Entry Fees-Winnings for each of the Draft Groups last night.

For example, if you had $100 in total Entry Fees for the Main Draft Group and received payouts totaling $50, you will receive a $50 credit. If you also had $20 in total entry fees in the Televised Only Draft Group, and received payouts totaling $10, you will receive a $10 credit.

As a result of the refund, it will ensure that you are not at a net loss for yesterday evenings slate. If you are due a credit, please allow 48 hours for the credit to be applied to your account.

Thank you for your patience and if you need anything further, please let us know. We are happy to help.

Thank you,

Zack

DraftKings Player Advocate"

Whoa. Got same response. Wasn't even thinking of contacting them... Thanks for posting ... Might get back a couple hundy...

awesome, got a couple hundy in my account refunded, thanks so much @PuertoRican for posting this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back