DraftKings Leagues

DraftKings tries to take as much money from their customers as possible. That being said, for UFC, they are the only place we can play. Also, they keep increasing payouts for UFC events, which is nice.

Regarding UFC 216, two cancellations is not something DraftKings can do anything about. There might have been a better way to handle last night's situation, but they did what they thought best.

DraftKings is also offering refunds to people who contact them via customer support. This is the response I received from DK support:

"Thank you for your patience while we worked through all possibilities when evaluating the best course of action after the decision was made to have the fight between Werdum and Harris.

Werdum and Harris both accumulated points for their fight against each other. Please note that the scoring of this fight was not live, but their statistics were added prior to contests paying out.

As we understand having a scratched fighter in your lineup is frustrating, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We will credit your account based on your Entry Fees-Winnings for each of the Draft Groups last night.

For example, if you had $100 in total Entry Fees for the Main Draft Group and received payouts totaling $50, you will receive a $50 credit. If you also had $20 in total entry fees in the Televised Only Draft Group, and received payouts totaling $10, you will receive a $10 credit.

As a result of the refund, it will ensure that you are not at a net loss for yesterday evenings slate. If you are due a credit, please allow 48 hours for the credit to be applied to your account.

Thank you for your patience and if you need anything further, please let us know. We are happy to help.

Thank you,

Zack

DraftKings Player Advocate"

I got the same letter regarding ½ fee refund. I wrote 2 very angry email stating that ufc contest should be cancel or leave the roster update open until 1st fight starts. Since my fee is very little, I got full refund on both contest although email said I only should get ½.

I got the same letter regarding ½ fee refund. I wrote 2 very angry email stating that ufc contest should be cancel or leave the roster update open until 1st fight starts. Since my fee is very little, I got full refund on both contest although email said I only should get ½.
So you got a full refund. Awesome.

I got a full refund as well. I won around $30 from UFC 216, and DraftKings refunded me $113 or so from busted entries. I ended up breaking even that night.

Kountermove was so much better than Draft Kings. Don't think they took any commission on private games either.

nQxTkzR.jpg

The Cerrone vs. Till event consists of the following people:

@PuertoRican
@RobbieBrickTop
@jjwvic
@Sadistics
@Joseph Budden
@Stunna77
@Timurd123
@EzFlyer
@jester2trife
@jerryisgood

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/46885969

LOL. i forgot to import one of my lineups. only did 6 this week and i would've imported one of the ones that would've won here, hahaha, fuck, i'm dumb

So looking at the leaderboard, I have the most wins, the most placements, and the most money made. But under points i'm like 6th.

Fuck you DK

9E7H0vX.jpg

Congratulations to @Joseph Budden for taking down another event! Also, thank you to @EzFlyer for coming in last place and restoring balance to this crazy world we live in.

The front page is now updated.

Can we please stop doing 15 now? Cause we're def not having an event when we need 4 more ppl

Can we please stop doing 15 now? Cause we're def not having an event when we need 4 more ppl
I assumed more people would be interested in this event, since it's a exciting card on paper.

Guess I was wrong.

Looks like no event for today. UFC 217 is next weekend.

How the f did figs only get 44.5
Because he didn't do shit. He didn't throw much, and when he did, it was an uppercut or just a missed punch. He was on his back for a lot of the fight, which is why everyone was confused how Brooks lost the fight.

Back