DraftKings Leagues

Ob8x4Ff.jpg

The Romero vs. Rockhold event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/53432179

I'm in. Came in second place last week, still trying to win one. I started dabbling in head to head games with some randoms last week which my lineup was a winner. There's apparently fifteen slots this week, so I don't want to hear no "I'm not playing this week!"

I'm in. Came in second place last week, still trying to win one. I started dabbling in head to head games with some randoms last week which my lineup was a winner. There's apparently fifteen slots this week, so I don't want to hear no "I'm not playing this week!"
15 spots, top 2 get paid.

Joining tomorrow, Uni got me busy as a motherfucker. :(

4Tm5YhU.jpg

Congrats to our newest member, Browder, for taking down 1st place in this week's event! We also returned to our 15-man format, and this week's first place loser is @jjwvic.

The front page is now updated.

4Tm5YhU.jpg

Congrats to our newest member, Browder, for taking down 1st place in this week's event! We also returned to our 15-man format, and this week's first place loser is @jjwvic.

Hope he threw that lineup in some GPP's. It was the winning lineup (like 10 people had it, but still) in the GPP's I entered. Dude made serious cash if he threw that in the big tourneys.

Hope he threw that lineup in some GPP's. It was the winning lineup (like 10 people had it, but still) in the GPP's I entered. Dude made serious cash if he threw that in the big tourneys.
Browder is a guy from a poker website I post at. I shared the link and he won on his first try.

Another guy from our league, @ahitspat , was one of the 43 people who tied for 1st place in the big event yesterday. $25k split among people = roughly $1,500 profit.

I just realized I have Trinaldo and Vick in my team...

Fuck me.

Yea sucks I missed the event joined late My top score right now is 401.5 with cerrone left

my best score was 535.5 Burkman only fighter that screwed me who won sherdog competition

m7bgfl1.jpg

Congrats to @jjwvic on crushing this crazy UFC event... A ton of first round finishes, and some questionable referee calls.

Back