DraftKings Leagues

Friday bump: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/58815919

----------

DraftKings has a new feature that started in June called "resizing": https://www.draftkings.com/contest-resizing-rules?playTypeId=43467

I spoke to some person from chat-support and asked what would happen if 13 out of 15 people joined my private league event, and she said:

"If you have added the option to resize this contest automatically it will run. If you have not selected this type of contest, then your contest will automatically be cancelled."

When I made the Gaethje vs. Vick event, I didn't notice the "resize" option, but when I went to remake a new event to test it out, it shows that the resize feature is set to "ON" by default. So we'll have to test it out with this Gaethje vs. Vick event. Hopefully we get 15 people and fill this event, but if we don't, we might still be able to play anyway.

In our Gaethje vs. Vick event under the rules, it references the resize feature, but I'm not sure if it usually says that when the feature is turned On and Off. Either way, I guess we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
We should do a sherdog NFL thing who is down? 10$ or more 20 people? re sizeable!!!!!

JPdl4gu.jpg

Congrats to @Rebel_LioN for taking down this weeks event. It was an entertaining card that saw some big scores (644 was the highest, and only one person had it in the big tournament). This week's first place loser is me again... The referee in the Sandhagen vs. Alcantara fight -- who was banned after refereeing this fight -- cost me a Round 1 finish that would've made me the winner of this event, but I instead lost by 1.5 points.

The front page is updated.

p.s. Now that DraftKings is doing the resizing option for tournaments of 20 players or less, I will look into hosting some larger entry events for PPV cards, especially for the Conor vs. Khabib event.

JPdl4gu.jpg

Congrats to @Rebel_LioN for taking down this weeks event. It was an entertaining card that saw some big scores (644 was the highest, and only one person had it in the big tournament). This week's first place loser is me again... The referee in the Sandhagen vs. Alcantara fight -- who was banned after refereeing this fight -- cost me a Round 1 finish that would've made me the winner of this event, but I instead lost by 1.5 points.

p.s. Now that DraftKings is doing the resizing option for tournaments of 20 players or less, I will look into hosting some larger entry events for PPV cards, especially for the Conor vs. Khabib event.

Hey man would u want to do an NFL draftkings? sherdog group

JPdl4gu.jpg

ALso man since you are like the leader of the draftkings for people who dont do a contest in lets say 5 straight events could u kick them out of the league? so we can actucally see how many active particpants we have

Grats Rebel, was trying so hard to get Justin in my lineup but just couldn’t. I expected Anders and Alcantara to do way better.

Hey man would u want to do an NFL draftkings? sherdog group
I play NFL on DraftKings every week when the regular season starts.

I stick to the large tournaments with big cash prizes. Private/small events for NFL on DK don't interest me.
ALso man since you are like the leader of the draftkings for people who dont do a contest in lets say 5 straight events could u kick them out of the league? so we can actucally see how many active particpants we have
I just removed a lot of people. We're down to 41 people or so.

6h7adKs.jpg

WOW... What a crazy fuckin night that was, eh? Tatiana Suarez broke the DraftKings record with 173 points, and she only fought for 3 rounds... The highest score was 723.50, which lets you know how crazy this card was in terms of finishes. While there was only one entertaining fight on the card, there were a ton of amazing performances, hence the high total of 723.50 points.

Some congratulations are in order:

@Rebel_LioN for taking down 1st place in the Sherdog event
@mposhtkouhi for being this week's first place loser
@ahitspat for taking down 1st place in the big $10 event for $25,000 (he shared the prize with 1 other person; he has taken 1st place in a few big tournaments before)
@jjwvic for taking down 1st place in the $20 3-max event for $1,000 (he didn't tie with anyone else)

The front page is now updated.

Back