TOP 3 draftkings sherdog players
1. Bakersfield6969- Myself with an avg score of 402.96
2. JohnnyBones- 401.12
3. J1989W- 398.42

Top 3 worse
1. Stewie8297- 12 entries 0 1st 0 2nd places WTF lol- avg score- 352.79
2. Edomite- 11 entries 0 1st 0 2nd places LOL- avg score 349.23
3. JimGunn-21 entries 0 wins and only 1 2nd place- avg score- 368.88
You're too focused on being average, while I am focused on being the best.

You're too focused on being average, while I am focused on being the best.

U cant be the best with a shitty avg!!!!!! So let me guess what ur saying the Phoenix suns last yr who had an avg win% of .256 were better then the GS warriors .707 avg? hmmmmmmm makes perfect sense I guess lol

reIfwTm.jpg

The Khabib vs. Conor event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/60619044
Saturday bump.

U cant be the best with a shitty avg!!!!!! So let me guess what ur saying the Phoenix suns last yr who had an avg win% of .256 were better then the GS warriors .707 avg? hmmmmmmm makes perfect sense I guess lol

These aren't cash games where you are playing head to head with someone. You have to take chances to actually win anything. Finishing 4th and finishing 10th gets you the same thing. There's game theory when you are needing to finish top 2 to get paid that may not result in you having as good a scoring average as if you "play it safe" and always finish middle of the pack.

If we play 10 contests and you finish 4th every time you will have a nice scoring average and win nothing. If I finish first once, second once, and last in all the others I will have a way lower scoring average than you but will have collected $ while you didn't. Does this make sense?

U2OyzaT.jpg

Congrats to @jjwvic on taking down 1st place. UFC 229 had some decent fights overall, and apparently broke the record for UFC PPV sales. This week's first place loser is @mkess101.

The front page is now updated.

GG0VBU1.jpg

Congrats to @Sadistics for taking down a pretty decent event. From the outside, most people thought this card would be terrible, but it ended up being entertaining. My night ended early after the first few fights took place, so I just watched the remaining 9-10 fights with no pressure.

YfLhGX0.jpg

Congrats to @JimGunn for owning the rest of us on the UFC 230 card. I have been busy with work lately, so my DK results have been going down the hill. :(

Back