Drag Queen Story Time Hour megathread

Im suprised that the LGBTQ comunnity and African Americans are not outraged by the new law in California that lets people knowingly give other people aids. Im moving to Mars.
8 years of a leftist president will do that.

That first picture looked scary as hell even for me. Can't imagine what's going on in the kid's mind.

I also just heard of a story in person about a kid or their kid who is 8 years old being super confused after seeing 2 trannies. You know how kids differentiate a girl from a boy by their long hair or their dress etc. Well, this 8 yr old got super confused and started dressing as a girl. Cuz let's be honest, girl clothing is so much prettier. He stopped listening to his parents cuz the parents obviously don't know shit. The parents said boys don't wear dress but the boy seen it in real life that a man can wear a dress.

Anyways, point of the story is..this is not a good thing. It's confusing the shit out of our kids. I know this is exactly what they want. They want to get rid of gender type. They want everything to be unisex. But that is just not how society works. Men don't wear bra cuz we don't have breasts and we can't wear dress or tight pants cuz we have balls. It's biological...

and wtf is up with mochi xochi's name and horn? wtf is she/he/it/monster suppose to be?

Just read mochi's tweet..selfish bastard!! This was not for the kids...this was for herself. "Best experience of my life" Probably a pedophile too.

And when the kids will wake up crying from nightmares, their parents will hurry to their side and whisper to their ear... "Bigot."

Last edited:
satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Look at the kids. They can't even look at that beast.

Im suprised that the LGBTQ comunnity and African Americans are not outraged by the new law in California that lets people knowingly give other people aids. Im moving to Mars.

Maybe they're just more informed and/or smarter than you and realize it's still a crime to knowingly expose another to HIV; now the penalty is the same under California law as knowingly exposing someone to other communicable disease.

This is that same dude in a post 5 days ago. Either that or his friends. I can't tell.

Anyway, I don't know why Michelle's library wants this guy anywhere near a group of kids.

Child abuse. These mentally ill vermin should not be anywhere near these vulnerable little kids

The twisted thing about it, is that the fact that they're vulnerable is the very reason they've got these people around them.

Maybe they're just more informed and/or smarter than you and realize it's still a crime to knowingly expose another to HIV; now the penalty is the same under California law as knowingly exposing someone to other communicable disease.

So if you knowingly expose someone to Ebola in California that's a misdemeanor?

Holy fuck if true.

If it bothers you don't take your kids to that story time.

We have reached peak levels of degeneracy. Goddamn i cant wait for the big quake to hit Cali.

I cant wait have these drags come to our city and read stories to our kids.

so you are saying aids is the same as herpes?

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

So a few days ago at the Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, CA to celebrate LGBTQ History Month (wasn't it LGBTQ Pride month just a few months ago in either June or July?) they had a drag queen named Xochi Mochi come in to read stories to kids. It was obviously intended for very young children.

Obviously it makes for a messed-up visual, but the real reason I bring this up is because we've been seeing quite a bit of this lately in North America. There have been drag queen storytime events in Edmonton..

NYC...

Indianapolis...

San Francisco...

Etc. Seriously you can just throw "drag queen story time" in a search engine and you will see results from all kinds of major cities across the US and Canada. Ok so I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't a coincidence - there's a coordinated push by LGBTQ activists here. I need to stress that these aren't at schools, these are at public libraries and parents bring their kids here voluntarily.

I guess my questions for y'all are: wtf do you think about this? Do you think this is just a harmless way to spread compassion, education and understanding of LGBTQ people, or is this a sinister way for activists to try and influence children? Are these spreading to other parts of the Western world other than North America? And how long until they start showing up in kindergarten classes - not in a library on a Saturday, but at your kid's public school?

I don't think this would necessarily emotionally scar a young child, but it's still fucking weird and something that kids don't necessarily need to be around. Why would you want to explain this to your children.

Who is next? Pedophiles, like Anthony Weiner and Jeffrey Epstein reading books to kids in a kindergarten? Disgusting, these freaks must be who the obamas identify with.

Who is next? Pedophiles, like Anthony Weiner and Jeffrey Epstein reading books to kids in a kindergarten? Disgusting, these freaks must be who the obamas identify with.
If the Obamas don't identify with these sickos, they need to get them out of the obama library.

I don't agree with these kinds of folks & their lifestyles one bit. but they aren't criminals.

it's amazing to see you guys paint them that way. especially those of you that claim to be "American".

I don't agree with these kinds of folks & their lifestyles one bit. but they aren't criminals.

it's amazing to see you guys paint them that way. especially those of you that claim to be "American".
Fine.....Invite them over for story time with your kids. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Fine.....Invite them over for story time with your kids. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

yes, ignore the point of my post & reply back in nonsensical fashion.

Back