Drag Queen Story Time Hour megathread

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

So a few days ago at the Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, CA to celebrate LGBTQ History Month (wasn't it LGBTQ Pride month just a few months ago in either June or July?) they had a drag queen named Xochi Mochi come in to read stories to kids. It was obviously intended for very young children.

Obviously it makes for a messed-up visual, but the real reason I bring this up is because we've been seeing quite a bit of this lately in North America. There have been drag queen storytime events in Edmonton..

NYC...

Indianapolis...

San Francisco...

Etc. Seriously you can just throw "drag queen story time" in a search engine and you will see results from all kinds of major cities across the US and Canada. Ok so I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't a coincidence - there's a coordinated push by LGBTQ activists here. I need to stress that these aren't at schools, these are at public libraries and parents bring their kids here voluntarily.

I guess my questions for y'all are: wtf do you think about this? Do you think this is just a harmless way to spread compassion, education and understanding of LGBTQ people, or is this a sinister way for activists to try and influence children? Are these spreading to other parts of the Western world other than North America? And how long until they start showing up in kindergarten classes - not in a library on a Saturday, but at your kid's public school?

This shit is show and tell with demons!

I don't agree with these kinds of folks & their lifestyles one bit. but they aren't criminals.

it's amazing to see you guys paint them that way. especially those of you that claim to be "American".

Its beyond inappropriate to try and normalize those behaviors in the mind of a child. Its utterly vile

I don't agree with these kinds of folks & their lifestyles one bit. but they aren't criminals.

it's amazing to see you guys paint them that way. especially those of you that claim to be "American".
Not yet!

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

So a few days ago at the Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, CA to celebrate LGBTQ History Month (wasn't it LGBTQ Pride month just a few months ago in either June or July?) they had a drag queen named Xochi Mochi come in to read stories to kids. It was obviously intended for very young children.

Obviously it makes for a messed-up visual, but the real reason I bring this up is because we've been seeing quite a bit of this lately in North America. There have been drag queen storytime events in Edmonton..

NYC...

Indianapolis...

San Francisco...

Etc. Seriously you can just throw "drag queen story time" in a search engine and you will see results from all kinds of major cities across the US and Canada. Ok so I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't a coincidence - there's a coordinated push by LGBTQ activists here. I need to stress that these aren't at schools, these are at public libraries and parents bring their kids here voluntarily.

I guess my questions for y'all are: wtf do you think about this? Do you think this is just a harmless way to spread compassion, education and understanding of LGBTQ people, or is this a sinister way for activists to try and influence children? Are these spreading to other parts of the Western world other than North America? And how long until they start showing up in kindergarten classes - not in a library on a Saturday, but at your kid's public school?

So fucking what.

This is that same dude in a post 5 days ago. Either that or his friends. I can't tell.

Anyway, I don't know why Michelle's library wants this guy anywhere near a group of kids.

#sisterwife? Are they trying to promote incest too?

Not that I'd be surprised at this point

As gross as abortion is I find the idea of being raised by whacko "LGBT cuck nonbinary trotskite" parents and taken to pride parades/trany readings/communist summer camps 100x more horrifying. There is no way anyone can grow up normal or functional from that environment.

At best that will have severe Object Constancy impairment due to being unable to trust the judgement/sanity of their parents as it pertains to reality. At worst they will become their parents.

so you are saying aids is the same as herpes?

I'm saying you aren't capable of understanding rudimentary information or you're deliberately lying about something you know to be untrue. Either is pretty pathetic.

Your prior post was demonstrably false. When called out, you deflect. Sad!!

So if you knowingly expose someone to Ebola in California that's a misdemeanor?

Holy fuck if true.

Communicable diseases that are usually spread through sexual contact. I doubt ebola would be included

She knows whats going on and approved of it. She isn't a bigot like you

See, this is why America is divided. Sometimes we chalk it up to mere partisanship, but there's more to it than that. One guy thinks allowing drag queens to read stories to little kids at the library is an appallingly bad idea. The other guy thinks the first guy is a bigot. It's quite a gulf.

I'm of the opinion that you can dress up however you'd like and do all kinds of perverted things at night at the club, but you should also have the sense to put that shit away when you are hanging around with toddlers and elementary school kids.

Communicable diseases that are usually spread through sexual contact. I doubt ebola would be included

well you can get ebola if you have sex with someone that has ebola. Stop putting stigma on ebola victims.

no point in giving a serious response to your posts because obviously nobody likes you, go elsewhere toxic poster.

Oh NO!!!!! Those kids my not judge them with heartless predisposition based on learned social norms and shun them accordingly!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

/sarcasm. Looks like fun to me. Way more going on than when a stuffy teacher stumbles through it halfway through her workday before going home to watch the wheel of fortune.

Subjecting children to that level of brainwashing should be considered child abuse

children-chapel.jpg

4th-of-july-children-at-a-parade.gif

Subjecting children to that level of brainwashing should be considered child abuse

I personally wouldn't want any of the children in my family tree to be around folks like that - just as they themselves wouldn't want to be around people like you or myself.

how parents raise their kids (as long as there's literally no foul play) is up to them & we both have no say in any of it.

Are they breaking the law of the land?

If yes, then charge/arrest them...

If no, then there's no issue here.

Back