Dragon Age: Inquisition, v2: GotY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krems a chick

A lot of modern culture issues included in this game. The dorian story with his father was pretty real. Only companion I don't care about is Cole really.

Yeah Bioware went a lot deeper into LGBT stuff and being PC in this game. The Dorian thing was well done. I didn't notice them constantly mentioning he's gay and making that the selling point of his character but that personal quest he had was pretty good. I don't care much for Cole either.

So I've decided to start up Origins with mods. Also made a Mage in Inqusition on Nightmare and at the same time made a Rogue on Normal. Gonna be juggling these files around.

Am I a homophobe because I never used Dorian just because he's a *********?

Am I a homophobe because I never used Dorian just because he's a *********?

If that's the only reason why, then yes. My reason was that his specialization out of the 3 mages seemed to be the least useful as an AI companion. I preferred to use Solas because he looked like the best support character

Dorian is actually one of my favorite characters. It's not like they beat you over the head with him being gay. He's probably got the best personality and most interesting background of any companion yet, aside from Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back