'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

As for combos, you could get hit with infinites depending on the game. The damage was a lot higher back then too.
For sure, but you would be hard pressed to find anyone capable of pulling that shit off. The level of execution was way higher on those games.

I'm really enjoying this game. It's just so smooth and seamless with the action and hype moments. Probably the funnest fighter out there right now.

Just tossed my nephew an xbone copy today. It's his first fighting game, and probably first exposure to Dragon Ball.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much content there is. My plan was to breeze through story mode to get a handle on how all the characters play but that's been taking much longer than I expected. So far Tien and Gotenks are my favorite characters.

For sure, but you would be hard pressed to find anyone capable of pulling that shit off. The level of execution was way higher on those games.

It depends on the game/combo. I played the hell out of X-Men vs Street Fighter, but it was full of easy ass infinites. Every character had at least one.

I loved Samurai Shodown 3, but it was the same thing + the random damage resulting in 2 hit kills at times.

Here's a helpful vid for anyone trying to move away from using auto combos

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much content there is. My plan was to breeze through story mode to get a handle on how all the characters play but that's been taking much longer than I expected. So far Tien and Gotenks are my favorite characters.
I use Gotenks and Tien as well. They have amazing synergy. Tien can combo of Gotenks lvl 1 Super when you DHC into Tri-beam since Gotenks lvl 1 super is so active. The highest combo ive gotten 9200 damage. Ill link the video when i get home but the annotation for it is.

2M,M,j.M,2H,Super Dash,M,L,2H,j.L,L,L,Super Ghost Kamakaze Attack,DHC into Tri-Beam,Super Dash,L,L,2H,j.L,L,L,Neo Tri-Beam.

That hits for OVER 9000! damage.

I use Gotenks and Tien as well. They have amazing synergy. Tien can combo of Gotenks lvl 1 Super when you DHC into Tri-beam since Gotenks lvl 1 super is so active. The highest combo ive gotten 9200 damage. Ill link the video when i get home but the annotation for it is.

2M,M,j.M,2H,Super Dash,M,L,2H,j.L,L,L,Super Ghost Kamakaze Attack,DHC into Tri-Beam,Super Dash,L,L,2H,j.L,L,L,Neo Tri-Beam.

Dam dog thats sick.

I seem to have hit a peak, im still slowly climbing but I started making tones of stupid mistakes fro some reason.

Well now I know what I'm gonna be practicing later!

Thx man

I can't seem to find an online game, I went to the global play and tried to play a ranked match but it was just searching for an opponent for 20 minutes before I gave up.

Not a great first impression.

Dam dog thats sick.

I seem to have hit a peak, im still slowly climbing but I started making tones of stupid mistakes fro some reason.
Ive been there to brother. Sometimes when practicing a combo i know i can do i drop it consistently and start getting frustrated and I have to put my stick down and pace to calm down and keep trying it out. Im never confident to try out something new on people unless i can do it like 50 times in a row in training. I probably get more frustrated in training mode then i do against real people trying discover some new tech lol
Well now I know what I'm gonna be practicing later!

Thx man
No problem. Who are you using as a 3rd? Right now i have Yamcha. Love his rush down rekka mix heavy style game play. Definitely one of the more fun characters in the game.

No problem. Who are you using as a 3rd? Right now i have Yamcha. Love his rush down rekka mix heavy style game play. Definitely one of the more fun characters in the game.

I've been cycling through Vegeta/Yamcha/Goku as my 3rd. Might settle on Vegeta because of his assist. I still haven't touched much of the villains.

I'm rolling piccolo and Android 16. Can't figure out my third or which spots i want to put them in

Is any one else having trouble finding a game? I've been trying for the last 30 minutes, ranked and arena with no luck.

I'm so glad Tien is legit in this game. Always been one of my favorite characters.

Trying to figure out ways to set this up.

tumblr_ov5b95XNdf1usrgjso1_540.gif

Game still has major problems. Game kept exiting yesterday. Could not play at all

That little fucking furry always uses the characters I like, lol.

I know the game is new, but it's crazy to see players from Street Fighter, Marvel, Tekken, Injustice, Guilty Gear, etc, all over this game.

Last edited:
That little fucking furry always uses the characters I like, lol.

I know the game is new, but it's crazy to see players from Street Fighter, Marvel, Tekken, Injustice, Guilty Gear, etc, all over this game.

Oh yeah, lot's of top players getting into it. Just saw infiltration is gonna be playing as well.

Back