'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Pretty obvious who won NLBC. His Hit is ridiculous.

The grand finals was a murder. They were talking like Sonic already won, which he did, lol.

@OnionKnight86 @4:17:44

Last edited:
Not sure if he likes anything other than Tekken and Dark Souls these days

Yep. I saw a video where he said he didn't care for dbfz. He didn't shit on the game, anime and anime fighters are not for him.

I never cared for dbz myself, but this is a good game.

The only thing this game is missing is a Jacko level crouch

Bardock and Broly are first DLC

Let's see if SonicFox can make it back to Chris G. That was a beating, lol.

Even better Top 8 with Yipes commentating.

I'm on steam, been playing quite a bit but haven't made up my mind on who to main. For sure Android 16 but the rest is still in the air

Had some friends over for some local play and had a fucking blast. Everyone was blown away by this game. It's got enough accessibly that you can pull some shit off without hours of practice but enough depth that you can really dive in. Arksys fucking nailed it. Can't wait for more characters to roll out, especially Broly. Just wish the OG Dragonball series got more love with characters. I really want someone like Tao Pai Pai.

I got both sticks working perfect with xinput on PC. Much better experience over the pad.

The FT10 is about to start. Yipes and Tasty Steve commentating.

Goddamnit I really want to get this. Need to save monies though

Solid performance by both players but GO1 still had it going for him. FT10’s are wild to watch in in this game.

Bump.

Finally picked this up over the weekend and it's a blast. Playing on Steam.

this is like the 300th generic fighting game that just looks like xmen vs street fighter or whatever started that trend.

i miss killer instinct.

Back