'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Very excited. Any idea what happened to the character reveal from Monday?

Edit: Reading their facebook, doesn't really sound like they ever had an exclusive to begin with.
Ya it was only a rumor. They just revealed some Nappa and Ginyu gameplay.

Just recently they released some extended gameplay of Tien, Yamcha, Nappa, and Ginyu check it out in the OP.

Ginyu looks so cool

1510836803058.png

New roster additions. Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu and SSJ3 Gotenks

Doesn't matter which mvc I'm saying it's a reskin of. It just looks JUST like a mvc game. And again, a 2d side by side game does not at all cover the scope and feel of what fights in the dragon ball universe look and feel like. No 3d movement, no flying, no throwing people through buildings, no care. Fuck this game.
You can actually send people flying through buildings in this game, so that goes to show you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. lol

I wonder who the remaining characters will be. Then a 8 character season pass too. They probably wont get too deep into DBSuper, and there are potential movie characters out there too.

Anyone else a little disappointed when we got to see gameplay during the Tekken tournament?

The matches seemed to take far too long and the characters all had too much health / the ability to regain. I know it's not released yet, so I really hope they speed up the overall time matches take.

Still, I'm looking forward to getting this on Steam

Anyone else a little disappointed when we got to see gameplay during the Tekken tournament?

The matches seemed to take far too long and the characters all had too much health / the ability to regain. I know it's not released yet, so I really hope they speed up the overall time matches take.

Still, I'm looking forward to getting this on Steam
Given that its Arc System Works expect revisions and a few different versions of this game fortunately/unfortunately.

I wonder who the remaining characters will be. Then a 8 character season pass too. They probably wont get too deep into DBSuper, and there are potential movie characters out there too.
Im hoping we get Goku Black.

A lot of people don't want another version of Goku but I think it would be a unique character in the end.

Im hoping we get Goku Black.

A lot of people don't want another version of Goku but I think it would be a unique character in the end.

I read a rumor he might be one of the DLC characters. I personally think 3 would be to many and would rather have a movie character.

Dragon Ball GT Final Bout was the GOAT Dragon Ball game

Back