'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

The fast pace and supper aggressive rush play through me off at first but now that I'm getting used to it I am loving it. I was a little worried about the auto combos making the game a little simple but there are so many tools you can use to get you're opponent it doesn' matter. Plus there are combos that are way stronger and the auto ones.

Not a bad game at all. It's like an easier version of Guilty Gear.

edit: "This game is too simple, all of the combos look the same."

That combo is sick. Yeah I was able to play the beta for a bit and it feels like probably the most accessible anime fighter I've tried. Good to know that there's way better combos and options besides just mashing square. The presentation and controls are great - I wanna give this game a shot

That combo is sick. Yeah I was able to play the beta for a bit and it feels like probably the most accessible anime fighter I've tried. Good to know that there's way better combos and options besides just mashing square. The presentation and controls are great - I wanna give this game a shot

Its is accessible but you will still need to practice a lot to be good. Some people pull off some crazy combos on me

Agreed. An easier GG/BB. I wish we had access to a training mode, but whatever. Online is good too.

Agreed. An easier GG/BB. I wish we had access to a training mode, but whatever. Online is good too.

My last game didnt feel easier than GG when I was getting corner comboed to death

My last game didnt feel easier than GG when I was getting corner comboed to death

Try Counter Switch or Vanish if you're being pressured. I wouldn't mind if Push Block was here like in the other games similar to this one.

Try Counter Switch or Vanish if you're being pressured. I wouldn't mind if Push Block was here like in the other games similar to this one.

Yeah I was trying both it usually works most of the time but that adult Gohan player was scary good.

Yeah I was trying both it usually works most of the time but that adult Gohan player was scary good.

Was he doing a lot of low attacks and instant air dashing? That's not always easy to react to.

Adult Gohan is really good in this game so far. Potential Unleashed is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Was he doing a lot of low attacks and instant air dashing? That's not always easy to react to.

Adult Gohan is really good in this game so far. Potential Unleashed is ridiculous.

His mix ups were really good and and used a couple different combos so it was catching me off guard. He was also finishing them with a supper all the time so the damage was super high. He was by far the best player I have fought but I haven't played a hole lot.

His mix ups were really good and and used a couple different combos so it was catching me off guard. He was also finishing them with a supper all the time so the damage was super high. He was by far the best player I have fought but I haven't played a hole lot.

That's what I was doing in the few games I played, but not as much pressure. I need to work on continuing combos after a Vanish Attack.

That's what I was doing in the few games I played, but not as much pressure. I need to work on continuing combos after a Vanish Attack.

Me to I am not quite sure on how to follow it up all the time especially when you knock them across the screen.

Was between this and Monster Hunter World for the 26th release. Wanted to try the beta to make a decision and it said I needed to preorder it. Lame, decided to go with Monster Hunter instead.

Okay I'll try that. Can't wait for a practice mode trying to figure things out as you go is frustrating sometimes.

I spent some time practicing combos in the tutorial mode. It only gives you three characters, but it's something.

Was between this and Monster Hunter World for the 26th release. Wanted to try the beta to make a decision and it said I needed to preorder it. Lame, decided to go with Monster Hunter instead.
You downloaded the wrong beta. There's early access and then the regular beta. Don't pass up a game because you overlooked that

You downloaded the wrong beta. There's early access and then the regular beta. Don't pass up a game because you overlooked that
I'll get it eventually. I just don't have the time to devote to more than a game at a time.

I'll get it eventually. I just don't have the time to devote to more than a game at a time.
Fair enough. I bought both but only because these games couldn't be any different

Man after all the server issues cleared up i had a blast playing the beta.

Krillin is def. a part of my team now lol

Back