Driving around and around and around and around a roundabout.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Done it? What was your record for driving around and around a roundabout?

2602b3e17f11712d9cea9a725b145516.jpg

1200px-Magic_Roundabout_Schild_db.jpg

We is experts

I about 5 laps around one once. Was not sure which turn to take and passenger was checking directions.

I would always drift around them late at night. It was glorious.

I love roundabouts. It beats traffic lights in terms of efficiency

Technically if you drive round a roundabout more than three times you're breaking the law.

Technically if you drive round a roundabout more than three times you're breaking the law.

No such laws in the US. Several local guys filled a roundabout and kept driving around it backing up traffic. A cop had to go the wrong way to get to them to tell them to leave. Then a different group drove in and did the same thing. The police were trying to find something to charge them with and obstructing traffic was about all they could come up with. As long as they leave a spot for someone else to enter, there was nothing they could do.

I made a mistake of taking a road with a roundabout in the morning where a large amount of traffic comes from the North and I was coming from the West. When a large volume of traffic going 55 comes up to a 15 mph roundabout it backs up into a bumper to bumper line going through the roundabout and there were no gaps to get into. I turned around and went farther North to another crossroad.

There is only one near where I live but it looks nothing like that thing in the op

No such laws in the US. Several local guys filled a roundabout and kept driving around it backing up traffic. A cop had to go the wrong way to get to them to tell them to leave. Then a different group drove in and did the same thing. The police were trying to find something to charge them with and obstructing traffic was about all they could come up with. As long as they leave a spot for someone else to enter, there was nothing they could do.

I made a mistake of taking a road with a roundabout in the morning where a large amount of traffic comes from the North and I was coming from the West. When a large volume of traffic going 55 comes up to a 15 mph roundabout it backs up into a bumper to bumper line going through the roundabout and there were no gaps to get into. I turned around and went farther North to another crossroad.
If they were leaving spots for others to enter why did the cops have a problem with it?

I have only ever gone round more than once in a roundabout when I was unfamiliar with the area and which exit to take.

If they were leaving spots for others to enter why did the cops have a problem with it?

I have only ever gone round more than once in a roundabout when I was unfamiliar with the area and which exit to take.

The first time they didn't leave any room. They filled the roundabout bumper to bumper.

Back