Driving up UFC PPV buys.

Less PPV's a year & make sure EVERY fight on the card means something. Save the pointless WMMA fights & graduates from Dana's Tuesday Basement Brawls for FOX cards & Prelims, helps to get them established & leaves the PPV slots for fighters the fans know & care about, ands more importantly will pay to see.

Like it or not, the PPV model is dead because most people illegally stream.

They promoted the shit out of UFC 220/Ngannou and it didn't clear 350k

PPV has been dead for years. UFC's the only one not pulling the plug and keeping it alive on a coma.

they just need to start paying Dave Meltzer to bump up the figures and pretend

like how zuffa did

because the real figures are never released

This is a lie, all UFc ppv main events on Foxtel (cable provider) are at $55. There is no difference in price anymore. If you don’t have IQ HD box u will watch SD at the same price of HD. Also our internet system is trashy I guarantee your stream was 2 minutes behind cable and probably suffers some slight glitches during broadcast (might seem insignificant but to me it’s he end all be all).

Before you get your knickers in a twist I bought the ppv on ps4 at 49.95, if you didnt know ps plus subscribers get a 10% discount on ppvs.

Heres a link i found on a past event explaining this

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/campaigns/ufc-live-on-ps4/

Ive got no reason to lie about the quality of the stream on ps4 bruh, ive bought multiple ppvs on foxtel and none of them came close to whit vs romero. foxtel charges a extra $10 for hd.its the reason foxtel has a 502 and a 502 hd channel seperate.

Heres a pic clearly stating in the bottom left corner that to view foxtel in HD COST an extra $10 a month.

images

Also a foxtel link explaing the cost of their HD further

https://www.foxtel.com.au/content/dam/foxtel/support/pdf/channel-packs.pdf

My only guess is your over 50 and dont know how to use the internet properly, I expect a full apology or your a cunt.

Edit:for your info ive had foxtel for years since austar if only to watch nrl and ufc on fox, and yes i do have an IQ Box.

Last edited:
Ppv at £65 is extortionate tbh. I’d never pay that. For that price I’d want to be their live.

I’m not surprised views are falling, streaming is free and fight pass Is so cheap there’s really no way anyone has to buy a PPV.

WME promotion is laughable. DC vs Stipe is one of the biggest fights in UFC history and there is hardly any mainstream media coverage two weeks out.

There seems to be zero promotion in combat sports outside of when a select few stars fight.

Unless it is Conor, Ronda, GSP, Brock, Jones, Mayweather, GGG, Canelo, or maybe Jacobs/Wilder fighting you would never know unless you regularly follow the sport. I guess this is nothing new historically, but in the digital age that is unacceptable.

Before you get your knickers in a twist I bought the ppv on ps4 at 49.95, if you didnt know ps plus subscribers get a 10% discount on ppvs.

Heres a link i found on a past event explaining this

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/campaigns/ufc-live-on-ps4/

Ive got no reason to lie about the quality of the stream on ps4 bruh, ive bought multiple ppvs on foxtel and none of them came close to whit vs romero. foxtel charges a extra $10 for hd.its the reason foxtel has a 502 and a 502 hd channel seperate.

Heres a pic clearly stating in the bottom left corner that to view foxtel in HD COST an extra $10 a month.

images

Also a foxtel link explaing the cost of their HD further

https://www.foxtel.com.au/content/dam/foxtel/support/pdf/channel-packs.pdf

My only guess is your over 50 and dont know how to use the internet properly, I expect a full apology or your a cunt.

Edit:for your info ive had foxtel for years since austar if only to watch nrl and ufc on fox, and yes i do have an IQ Box.

Ah no u will not get an apology, that image and the link have different prices LMAO (try it), also $10 extra for HD is for channel packs your subscribed too, MAIN EVENT ie ufc ppvs is different. Wow i honestly think ur abit of an idiot here. Here is MAIN EVENT stating the price is the same regardless of SD/HD just need IQ HD box. LMAO seems you don't know how to use foxtel at all.
upload_2018-6-23_16-14-35.png

http://www.mainevent.com.au/faq/foxtel.aspx

Also if you expect the bitrate and quality that the NBN infrastructure (which is a complete disaster) can provide to homes (fastest possible is 100/40 upload unless at a tertiary education at the source) is better than a direct feed on ur ps4 (i was aware of ps plus subscriber price as i am a ps subscriber), ur delusional.

So yeah i think deserve an "apology" or ur a "cunt".

Also not old, i am undergrad engineer paying that HECS debt and trying to make it.

Ah no u will not get an apology, that image and the link have different prices LMAO (try it), also $10 extra for HD is for channel packs your subscribed too, MAIN EVENT ie ufc ppvs is different. Wow i honestly think ur abit of an idiot here. Here is MAIN EVENT stating the price is the same regardless of SD/HD just need IQ HD box. LMAO seems you don't know how to use foxtel at all.
View attachment 396943

http://www.mainevent.com.au/faq/foxtel.aspx

Also if you expect the bitrate and quality that the NBN infrastructure (which is a complete disaster) can provide to homes (fastest possible is 100/40 upload unless at a tertiary education at the source) is better than a direct feed on ur ps4 (i was aware of ps plus subscriber price as i am a ps subscriber), ur delusional.

So yeah i think deserve an "apology" or ur a "cunt".

Also not old, i am undergrad engineer paying that HECS debt and trying to make it.
Ok I yield, youre right

Iq box holders who do not subscribe to the HD tier for channels must watch it on another channel(248)which is different to the normal 521.

The part about the playstations quality is true though, my first experience with it was absolutely flawless.

Please accept this apology.

Last edited:
Ok I yield, youre right

Iq box holders who do not subscribe to the HD tier for channels must watch it on another channel(248)which is different to the normal 521.

The part about the playstations quality is true though, my first experience with it was absolutely flawless.

Please accept this apology.

Wow ur a good sport respect for my fellow Aussie, kind of jealous u have an awesome PS4 stream bought it twice on that live events viewer, worse purchase ever, I had a better stream using VPN UFC, I am glad one fellow Aussie has a sufficient internet connection for a solid no issue stream.

Peace

Back