Dropped in a pit with two bulls

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Say you got dropped in a pit withh two bulls

Could you survive that?

Who and why are we being dropped in a pit? At least think this out while you get high

Can I get out of the pit?

Cause two bulls would probably go after each other first.

I rock climb (boulder), so with even slightly climbable walls and a little window of distraction, I've got a shot.

Are these game pit bulls?

You'd probably have a pretty good shot at surviving if you just stood still.

I cant beat one 3rd string white guy in a game of pick up ball. How would I handle two?

Fuck it give me Jordan and Pippen. At least I'll have a story about how they murdered me.

I cant beat one 3rd string white guy in a game of pick up ball. How would I handle two?

Fuck it give me Jordan and Pippen. At least I'll have a story about how they murdered me.
Pick Ron Artest and Dennis Rodman and you'd have a better story

I would use my evasive maneuvers to make them impale each other with their horns, in brutal fashion. Then I would remove a horn from each, and impale them with their OWN horn, to assert my alphaness.

Maybe. Depends what body part the first one grabs.

haha

Read it as pit bulls.

I would never end up in a pit so your reasoning is flawed

How can my Reason be flawed in a world gone Fruity Loops? There's no Logic in your rhetoric don't act like it's a Cakewalk. Fashion Pro Tools and you may Live to see another day just don't lose Traction in the pit or you might fear the Reaper.

as long as i'm wearing UFC referee uniforms, the pits will understand the situation and go at each other until stoppage.

Back