Drudge Report: McGregor caught sharing private jet w/ Mayweather

Lmao more fake news.

I agree they are in this whole thing together and it might be all an act....but they weren't on the same fucking plane

Jeeezus

Lol, no disrespect Comrade, I just ding it hilarious that "some" of the folks on here get so giddy and riled up over a couple of carnival barkers. It's all a show.
yeah we cool, also when i was a union organiser we called each other comrade, i love that word

This is fake news. Obvious misleading use of the term 'same jet' to generate click bait. They mean the same model jet, not the same actual physical jet together. They both flew in with Zettajet that use the same model jets for that flight.

Thank you

Glad someone gets it

Or maybe they're just using the same plane for convenience's sake

I've flown with a lot of people I don't particularly like too

nice

I predict Conor to wear something similar to this outfit tonight

5814e28ec011e3c341dba651a32c18e3.jpg

It's scary how people are swayed by two fucking photos from a tabloid site. Of course they weren't on the same fucking plane.

Lol, people are pathetic. This is entertainment nothing more.

Not the same jet. They're sponsored by the Zetta jet and fly around in identical jets.

Identical planes, not IN the same plane.

It's scary how many people missed obvious bullshit to tell everyone how great they are at spotting bullshit.

"Of course they got off the same plane this is totally staged! Any idiot can see that!"

I'd laugh forever if it weren't so frightening....

Its obvious these guys had met before the press conferences

There are interviews out there from a while back where Conor is saying he is going to a meeting with Floyd

This whole thing is staged

Its the money fight ffs

They got together, agreed a split, agreed upon the hype etc and away they go

The WWE fans who claim to be MMA fans are lapping it up and it will produce a career high pay day for both fighters

How could Conor be mad at Floyd when hes set to make an insane aount of cash with the man, same for Floyd

These guys love each other, its all an act

Yep...best friends forever!

The world should correct itself and not buy a single ticket to the event nor PPV. Send a message to these greedy fucks.

That would actually be the greatest out of all possible outcomes. I tried to get emotionally invested because I cant stand Conor but this is just all too transparent.

Use your goddamn brain. Even if this whole thing was "staged", why the fuck would they fly on the same motherfucking plane you retard?

Showtime is providing the private jets for this fight. 6 of them. All Zetta jets. They look the same.

Use your goddamn brain. Even if this whole thing was "staged", why the fuck would they fly on the same motherfucking plane you retard?

Showtime is providing the private jets for this fight. 6 of them. All Zetta jets. They look the same.

They rode together hot shot. You're all riled up. Jesus Christ I thought you were being sarcastic.

I'm calling bs on them sharing a jet.

it was always clear there was no beef and they were just trying to sell tickets, but no way in hell could they spend that much time together and not come up with more ideas for the press conference.

Back