D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

JudoThrowFiasco

Charming Quark
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure how he thought this would go over, but i just have to applaud how egregiously dickish this is.

upload_2018-2-20_22-17-46.png

Not sure if this is legit or someone is having fun with a re-editor -- looks intended

Still not even close to the most shameful thing he has said.

People can bring up his criminal history but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

The twitter just brought the dumbass out of him today.

I'm not sure if its fair to label this as trolling.

Typical right-winger

"Haha look at me Im a dick!!"

Still not even close to the most shameful thing he has said.

Translation: I don’t agree with this educated accomplished mans opinons so they are shameful.

D’Souza is great reading. He is like a conservative Chomsky.

Translation: I don’t agree with this educated accomplished mans opinons so they are shameful.

What do you get out of trolling?

Even if your actual self is just a slightly less moronic version of that which you present, wouldn't it be more liberating to just be yourself without the trolling?

You started strong (grammar aside) but you just had to push it over the stupid line, didn't you?

You started strong (grammar aside) but you just had to push it over the stupid line, didn't you?

Are you familiar with Dinesh's quotes/positions?

Just watch one (I don't care which) of his films.

I have no idea what tweet you put up, because it's tinier than Dinesh's cock, but if it wasn't this one, then you didn't put up his most fucked up tweet from the past 24 hours:

Crazy that these are the "adults" these days. Scoring political points by talking shit about kids whose friends were shot last week. Yikes.

Time to #deport D'Souza. What kind of name is that, anyway? Sounds Mexican, don't it? Sure as shit don't sound American to me. Build the #wall and put his suspect ass on the other side where it belongs.

Are you familiar with Dinesh's quotes/positions?

Just watch one (I don't care which) of his films.

Not very. Have seen him in a handful of YouTuvbe vids. He's not so impressive that I've looked much further.

Will check him out. I assume I'm about to be exposed to madness?

Not very. Have seen him in a handful of YouTuvbe vids. He's not so impressive that I've looked much further.

Will check him out. I assume I'm about to be exposed to madness?

Whew. I about downgraded you a few levels.

Yes, he's a guy that went insane to get money by selling to insane people....but then actually was himself somewhat insane all along. It's a crazy twist, and I do apologize for ruining it.

What a fuckin pos. But maybe I shouldn't judge him too harshly because he probably has some form of PTSD from getting pegged by Adam's Apple Coulter.

Back