D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

It's not even a little surprising that you like this garbage and are happy to defend it.

I actually don't really care for dsouza. I do find it funny when people get all defensive of people who were saying the government has blood soaked hands if they don't pass more gun control.

That viewpoint deserves to Be mocked and being a victim previously doesn't make you immune to such criticism.

When will you idiots learn the mods don't want you sayiing stupid shit like this?
You have shown a complete lack of empathy for school shooting victims here and you solidified that by saying "cry me a river". Because people who have basic morality are crybabies.

He said a shitty thing to people trying to prevent bad things from happening and reaction is "who cares?!".

There's a pattern of lack of disregard of the wellbeing of children in your posts.

Those victims made themselves political weapons. They gotta deal with the backlash of people who disagree. Their arguments were that of ignorant kids, which made the tweet appropriate.
I'm pretty sure he was implying that everyone screaming "Ban assault rifles" are kids.

you all were saying not to be so sensitive in the chris rock thread .. he's just joking y'all said .. where's the consistency .. don't be hypocrites
Derp

You have shown a complete lack of empathy for school shooting victims here and you solidified that by saying "cry me a river". Because people who have basic morality are crybabies.

He said a shitty thing to people trying to prevent bad things from happening and all your reaction is "who cares?!".

They were saying all kinds of really stupid shit. All he said was adults 1 kids 0. He wasn't referencing kids dying. He was referencing adults realizing you can't just make magical laws to prevent this type of crime.

I have no empathy for school shooting victims? I do, which is why I said I'd avoid discussing gun control with them as they'd be emotional. You conveniently glossed over that to autistically screech at me and call me a pedo. Grow the fuck up

I actually don't really care for dsouza. I do find it funny when people get all defensive of people who were saying the government has blood soaked hands if they don't pass more gun control.

That viewpoint deserves to Be mocked and being a victim previously doesn't make you immune to such criticism.
There it is. Those children deserve to be mocked. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck your parents and your teachers, and all of your couches.

I'm pretty sure he was implying that everyone screaming "Ban assault rifles" are kids.

Could be but seeing as he was retweeting a news story of the highschool kids calling for gun control, i think he was highlighting that kids get emotional and shouldn't make such decisions

When did I say that? I've never been to that thread and I have no idea what the discussion was. If he was making fun of kids who JUST got shot up, then I would think Chris Rock was a douche.

I am pretty consistent with having a sense of decency.
He wasn't. He also didn't direct his joke at specific people on twitter; it was part of his standup routine. And, from what I remember, @Fawlty even said it was a bad joke after he had to explain it.

Rock made a joke about equality. The punch line was that he wants as many white kids to get shot as black kids. The only way you'd take that as Chris Rock endorsing the shooting of white kids is if you're dumb enough to think he approves of black kids being shot.

They were saying all kinds of really stupid shit. All he said was adults 1 kids 0. He wasn't referencing kids dying. He was referencing adults realizing you can't just make magical laws to prevent this type of crime.

I have no empathy for school shooting victims? I do, which is why I said I'd avoid discussing gun control with them as they'd be emotional. You conveniently glossed over that to autistically screech at me and call me a pedo. Grow the fuck up
He also said "worse than that time their parents told them to get a summer job". What was probably the worst for them is getting shot at. It was a disrespectful thing to say and the fact that you don't see that says a lot about your character.

"autistically screech" please.

There it is. Those children deserve to be mocked. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck your parents and your teachers, and all of your couches.

Lol when kids stand on their own fellow students, not even filled graves, to score political points, they deserve to be mocked. Deal with it

Lol when kids stand on their own fellow students, not even filled graves, to score political points, they deserve to be mocked. Deal with it
Yeah, that's not what they're doing. Unless you actually believe these teenagers have been itching for an opportunity to take the political stage. But that's a pretty dumb thing to think.

He wasn't. He also didn't direct his joke at specific people on twitter; it was part of his standup routine. And, from what I remember, @Fawlty even said it was a bad joke after he had to explain it.

Rock made a joke about equality. The punch line was that he wants as many white kids to get shot as black kids. The only way you'd take that as Chris Rock endorsing the shooting of white kids is if you're dumb enough to think he approves of black kids being shot.
I see that joke as him saying he doesn't want any kid shot.

He also said "worse than that time their parents told them to get a summer job". What was probably the worst for them is getting shot at. It was a disrespectful thing to say and the fact that you don't see that says a lot about your character.

"autistically screech" please.

Lmao you were too dumb to get it. It was making the point that sometimes not getting exactly what you want is good for you

Are you sure? Don’t you think it would be better to discuss with them why a)we shouldn’t make laws emotionally after something like this happens and b) children don’t have the life experience to understand the scope of an issue like gun laws, especially in the context of being emotionally charged? Isn’t that an appropriate response instead of being an adult and trying to both mock them and score political points off of them without considering the situation they’re in?

Yeah, that's not what they're doing. Unless you actually believe these teenagers have been itching for an opportunity to take the political stage. But that's a pretty dumb thing to think.

Umm, that's exactly what they're doing. Itching for an opportunity really doesn't matter...

Lmao you were too dumb to get it. It was making the point that sometimes not getting exactly what you want is good for you
That's what he meant with the adults 1, kids 0 but not with the "worse than the summer job" joke.

Are you sure? Don’t you think it would be better to discuss with them why a)we shouldn’t make laws emotionally after something like this happens and b) children don’t have the life experience to understand the scope of an issue like gun laws, especially in the context of being emotionally charged? Isn’t that an appropriate response instead of being an adult and trying to both mock them and score political points off of them without considering the situation they’re in?

I agree which is why I would have handled it differently. Like I mentioned. When you start accusing people of having blood stained hands, people will get pissed and petty. I dont feel bad about this particular tweet. It wasn't thst bad.

I would say the kids standing on their dead classmates for political icing on the cake is what is disgusting

I would say the kids standing on their dead classmates for political icing on the cake is what is disgusting
Or, they genuinely care about their cause and are trying to stop more tragedies and senseless killings from happening.

Yeah I thought it was a shitty joke that was trying to live up to the reputation of his "black people/******s" or "bullets should cost five thousand dollars" jokes, but it didn't work. It's really amazing that people think they can get away with pretending to be dumb enough to pretend that Rock wants kids to be murdered.

Back