D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

Paul Ryan is a good guy. Fuck off
Paul Ryan has never had a job outside of politics and was supported in his youth by govt benefits, I thought rightwingers hated lifetime politicians and freestuffers? Or are righties just as hypocritical as their politicians?

Dinesh is a pussy. Only pussies beat their wives and picks on kids.
Dinesh would never do that to another mans face. He looks like a pencil necked geek, so in order to feel like a man, he has to beat on women and bully kids.

but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

Hmm.

Intelligent in what respect?

A command of a vast array of knowledge?

A mastery of history, law, or economics?

A scathing wit?

A deep and thoughtful insight into human understanding?

Or... is he that troll who makes inflammatory remarks and crack pot documentaries? If I am not mistaken, he is that guy.

If I am wrong, please explain and I will be happy to listen.

Hmm.

Intelligent in what respect?

A command of a vast array of knowledge?

A mastery of history, law, or economics?

A scathing wit?

A deep and thoughtful insight into human understanding?

Or... is he that troll who makes inflammatory remarks and crack pot documentaries? If I am not mistaken, he is that guy.

If I am wrong, please explain and I will be happy to listen.
intelligent = parts fools with their money

Logically, the view of these kids should hold no more weight than that of anyone else.

"A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures." - Daniel Webster

I was watching a video from potholer54 (great channel btw https://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54) in which potholer54 is examining all the BS from PragerU. At the end, while stating he doesn't know much about the affiliates of PragerU, he scrolls past an article on the website from DeSouza. I burst out laughing and thought, you wasted 30 minutes explaining how BS this place is, all I need to know was DeSouza writes articles for them.

Are you familiar with Dinesh's quotes/positions?

Just watch one (I don't care which) of his films.

His prison fantasy film is hilarious. Moreso when you find out why DeSouza got jailed.

I'm putting odds at Account hacked 90%.

Looking to make some money by being controversial and increasing popularity 5%.

Gone completely mental 5%.

Regardless, I miss that Hitchens isn't around to pimp slap his ass any more.

Dinesh is a poor man's Pat Buchanon which makes him better than anything the far left has to offer in terms of overly passionate political debating.

And why are teenagers so political now? Shut the fuck up, party and get laid. Leave politics to angry adults with agendas.

Paul Ryan has never had a job outside of politics and was supported in his youth by govt benefits, I thought rightwingers hated lifetime politicians and freestuffers? Or are righties just as hypocritical as their politicians?

I’m not a right winger. Paul Ryan comes from a good family, has strong family values, serves our nation, and values health. He really should be leading the initiative to make America a healthier nation.

I don’t identify with either party. I want assault weapons banned, foreign intervention to stop, and America to move towards a harm reduction stance in the war on drugs. Those are right wing ideologies?

I judge a politician on his political beliefs.

Dinesh is a poor man's Pat Buchanon which makes him better than anything the far left has to offer in terms of overly passionate political debating.

And why are teenagers so political now? Shut the fuck up, party and get laid. Leave politics to angry adults with agendas.

I would guess that having several classmates or friends shot and killed affects the partying for a little while.

What do you get out of trolling?

Even if your actual self is just a slightly less moronic version of that which you present, wouldn't it be more liberating to just be yourself without the trolling?

Petulant fools typically get a lot out of things like trolling. The real question is if the juice is worth the squeeze. Non pathetic humans deem it an unfair trade, one's maturity for annoyance of others.

Chomsky seems to be extremely moral, but his morality is calibrated horribly in certain situations, like that of Islamic terrorism. Some of the most profound portions of Islamic terrorism and it's principle causes seem lost on him.

De Souza is a lying cunt with no integrity. His debates with Christopher Hitchens about a decade ago demonstrated this perfectly.

Back