D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

How are his rights being violated?
I didn't say anything about "his" constitutional rights.

Florida rejected the ban on assault rifles, most likely because of the constitutional issue, which of course someone immediately made about something else. A sweeping ban shouldn't be built on pure emotion.

what? only comedians are allowed to make jokes ?

It’s just the context.

We all know comedians are telling jokes so when you listen to them or go see them you don’t get upset about what they say or try to argue with them because you know they’re trying to be funny.

Political commentators discuss politics. When they speak the expectation isn’t that they are telling jokes. If they are telling jokes they probably won’t get taken too seriously as political commentators for so long. Saying something provocative in an attempt to deride someone else as a political commentator isn’t the same as a comedian telling a joke in his stand up routine.

I wonder if he’d be so quick to make jokes if his kid was the one who had their brains blasted all over the floor.
The rich politicians make sure the schools they send their kids to have security. Fuck poor people public school.

I didn't say anything about "his" constitutional rights.

Florida rejected the ban on assault rifles, most likely because of the constitutional issue, which of course someone immediately made about something else. A sweeping ban shouldn't be built on pure emotion.

My misunderstanding.

gotta disagree my brother.

Going after the kids, especially after a massacre is not the sensible thing to do, and frankly isn't very adult-like.

And personally, (even though I disagree with their position), kid's involvement in politics and political awareness should be encouraged, not ridiculed like this.
I would rather have kids active in politics, rather than being glued to social media, the Kardashian or Xbox.

Exactly.

Plus, how about the "adults" in this situation show their maturity and respond to these "kids" in a dignified way. The weirdest part of Dsouza's post is that he seems to be talking down to the kids, in a manner that makes him seem more childish than they do.

Disagree with the kids? Fine, explain your position. But seeing adults act more childish than the actual children is pathetic.

what are these kids demanding exactly?

AR bans?
so when a massacre happens with a shotgun will they demand shotgun bans?
and when someone uses a truck will they demand a truck ban?

they're completely operating from an emotional perspective and haven't rationalized their point of view fully.

just something about letting a bunch of undeveloped high school brains sway the course of american law doesn't sit right with me.

this is the self-centered narcissistic superficial post-everything on facebook millennial generation.
they shouldn't have any influence on policy.

Dinesh did nothing wrong. Shouldnt have apologized.
https://www.thewrap.com/dinesh-dsou...et-mocking-florida-school-massacre-survivors/
The wife beating, felon apologized because like all political hacks, he is in it to manipulate your feelings, with confirmation bias in order to get in your wallet.

Dinesh went full bitch mode on the apology. If he was such an alpha boss, he would stand by his opinions but like any one else in politics he is motivated by money.

Once he started losing money, Dinesh Cucked Up.

https://www.thewrap.com/dinesh-dsou...et-mocking-florida-school-massacre-survivors/
The wife beating, felon apologized because like all political hacks, he is in it to manipulate your feelings, with confirmation bias in order to get in your wallet.

Dinesh went full bitch mode on the apology. If he was such an alpha boss, he would stand by his opinions but like any one else in politics he is motivated by money.

Once he started losing money, Dinesh Cucked Up.

Most pundits arent alphas. Generally, they are talented betas that do the bidding of alphas. Ann Coulter would be a rare exception.

People can bring up his criminal history but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

The twitter just brought the dumbass out of him today.

He probably is very intelligent, but he's also a dumbass on a consistent basis.

I’m not a right winger. Paul Ryan comes from a good family, has strong family values, serves our nation, and values health. He really should be leading the initiative to make America a healthier nation.

I don’t identify with either party. I want assault weapons banned, foreign intervention to stop, and America to move towards a harm reduction stance in the war on drugs. Those are right wing ideologies?

QFT.

Back