Duane Ludwig's Online Stuff

No offence.

Go learn from an instructor. Or if you want to learn additional stuff - try a going to a different instructor every now & then.

Duane Ludwig I'm sure is a good instructor.

But there are a multitude of good instructors and there are also many that may be better than him.

Online videos are great for showing new stuff but you have to consistently practise it to reap any reward - that's not necessarily always easy to do when your solo - you can lose interest pretty quickly.

i tried to unsubscribe the same email that i received from them when i joined it doesnt accept emails so who the hell do i email to cancel my subscription? iv had the account for 4 weeks and still level 1 vids are locked they need to change there business model and fast if they hope to get a good following

No offence.

Go learn from an instructor. Or if you want to learn additional stuff - try a going to a different instructor every now & then.

Duane Ludwig I'm sure is a good instructor.

But there are a multitude of good instructors and there are also many that may be better than him.

Online videos are great for showing new stuff but you have to consistently practise it to reap any reward - that's not necessarily always easy to do when your solo - you can lose interest pretty quickly.

This.

Ludwig is famous because of his UFC career and one student - that's not to say that Ludwig is a bad coach, but depending on where you live there's a good chance that you can find a coach with more proven fighters on the kickboxing scene.

This.

Ludwig is famous because of his UFC career and one student - that's not to say that Ludwig is a bad coach, but depending on where you live there's a good chance that you can find a coach with more proven fighters on the kickboxing scene.

duane greatly improved team alpha males striking like when chad mendes body shot tkoed cody makenzie

duane greatly improved team alpha males striking like when chad mendes body shot tkoed cody makenzie

I agree, but I'd also say that Team Alpha male are such dinosaurs that any good striking coach would have greatly improved them.

I'm not saying Ludwig is bad, because he's far from bad, but I think people hype him up way too much here.

I agree, but I'd also say that Team Alpha male are such dinosaurs that any good striking coach would have greatly improved them.

I'm not saying Ludwig is bad, because he's far from bad, but I think people hype him up way too much here.

i dont think hes a genius tbh its just that hes veyr organized and thats very lacking in striking and its something he is taking advantage of like how lloyd irvins system was great fir lower levelbjj guys at the tourney scene he got alot of guys good fast by drilling in an organized way not that his techniques were crazy cutting edged

Back