Dude Arrested for Flexing for the Gram

The moment that skinny :eek::eek::eek: jumped on the counter I would have swiped his legs out.

A donkey kick would be better, or whatever type of kick this is
OvHQDPl.gif

You are not adjusting for population which is statistically dubious at best.

Black people account for 24% of the deaths but only 13% of the population.

Why would you misrepresent the matter?

Young black men account for 3% of the population and over 50% of the murders though. 97.5-99% in cities like Chicago and NYC.

So, it makes sense that cops would feel more threatened by and would actually be in more threatening situations around black males. If the cops-on-black shooting rate is only twice what black people are in the general population, it looks like cops actually go out of their way not to shoot black people. That's much lower than it should be given real violent crime rates, especially murder.

Of course, you already know that. Which makes you dishonest.

-The history of this country may have something to do with that

Which is why the problem (high crime rate) repeats itself in every country, right?

I have no idea what the root cause is -- but it has nothing to do with our country's history.

I think black people have just been shit on all over the world, even in their own countries.

Which is why the problem (high crime rate) repeats itself in every country, right?

I have no idea what the root cause is -- but it has nothing to do with our country's history.

I think black people have just been shit on all over the world, even in their own countries.
Much like the arabs, blacks were invaded while still in a rather primitive state culturally, and manipulated by first world powers.

You are one bad ass Dunkin' Donuts employee!

Hell nah, you think Id stoop that low. Put some respeck on ma name! Id work at Krispy Kreme and rock a Mac Miller shirt all day bruh!

The high crime rate is due to a disproportionate amount of black people being in poverty. Poverty breeds crime. That's not a new concept.

The country's history is one of the main reasons behind such a large portion of the black population being in poverty.

It doesn't take a genius to see how the fairly recent history of blacks people being treated like 2nd-class citizens is a major component behind so many poor black people.

Recent history of REAL oppression ---> A lot of black people in poverty ---> A lot of black people committing crimes

The high crime rate is due to a disproportionate amount of black people being in poverty. Poverty breeds crime. That's not a new concept.

The country's history is one of the main reasons behind such a large portion of the black population being in poverty.

It doesn't take a genius to see how the fairly recent history of blacks people being treated like 2nd-class citizens is a major component behind so many poor black people.

Recent history of REAL oppression ---> A lot of black people in poverty ---> A lot of black people committing crimes

People seem to forget REAL equality is very, very new. In the 60's we still had nationwide segregation. And the civil rights act in 68 didn't lead to immediate equality. It really wasn't until somewhere around the mid to late 90's that we stopped seeing so much blatant racism. A couple decades compared to centuries of oppression, yet people think the black community should have completely turned the corner already. All on their own. It really doesn't make any sense. People act as if only the present matters.

Poverty doesn't explain the discrepancy. The crime rate is higher at all income levels. In addition, the crime rate is high all over the world, not just the U.S.

Poverty doesn't explain the discrepancy. The crime rate is higher at all income levels. In addition, the crime rate is high all over the world, not just the U.S.
Let's see some stats, then.

Can't believe he stole a $5000 watch from a jewelry shop in full view of security camera's and no one reported it.

What's next?
Bank Heists?

Also there is the herder mentality, possibly adopted from the redneck south of distrust for any authority and a tendency to protect ones honour with violence, going for 0-100 in the blink of an eye.

There are populations that are impoverished who don't have higher rates of violence, West Indies immigrants for example.

Being poor is a part of the story but I think there may be a cultural element that contributes more.
Im a minority and grew up poor in a bad part of town where gang violence was rampant and crime seemed almost normal because of how often it happened. I never saw any of that as a way of living, probably because I had some common sense.

I'll say this, whenever a 'homie' was shot or killed by the cops no one went out to protest or call it an injustice. On the contrary people were happy one less idiot was off the street and people were safer.

Can't believe he stole a $5000 watch from a jewelry shop in full view of security camera's and no one reported it.

What's next?
Bank Heists?

I think most of his videos are fake. I just saw one where he "stole" a French Bulldog.

Young black men account for 3% of the population and over 50% of the murders though. 97.5-99% in cities like Chicago and NYC.

So, it makes sense that cops would feel more threatened by and would actually be in more threatening situations around black males. If the cops-on-black shooting rate is only twice what black people are in the general population, it looks like cops actually go out of their way not to shoot black people. That's much lower than it should be given real violent crime rates, especially murder.

Of course, you already know that. Which makes you dishonest.

I'm aware of the situation. The poster I was responding to was saying more white people were shot by the police as an argument against it being relevant that so many black men do come to violence with police and each other. A bizarre position!

Dishonest how?

On both sides of this debate you have people unable to think rationally, they're as bad as each other. Probably just racism born of fear.

Last edited:
I'd probably assault someone if they came in my personal space with their phone recording some stupid shit they're about to pull.

Most retarded statement of all times lol lol.

It's absolutely true. First world nations have been fighting wars by proxy, colonizing, pillaging resources, and just generally being dicks to third world nations throughout history. Go read a book.

Back