Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.
Are you joking? Because if not, you might be retarded.

That's what he gets for being half hearted about it, if theres a chance your gonna end up on a sexual assault charge might as well make it worth your while.... shoulda grabbed it right by the pussy.

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.
Fuck out here

That's what he gets for being half hearted about it, if theres a chance your gonna end up on a sexual assault charge might as well make it worth your while.... shoulda grabbed it right by the pussy.
<TheDonald>

Your emotions are unphased by my logic so well just have to agree to disagree
Your argument has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with being an asshole.

Reread your initial post and tell me with a straight face that's logic, not emotion. You can't, because your first post is pure emotion, pining for the good ol days of the freedom to sexually assault with impunity.

TL/DR : You suck

He prolly had a couple of beers and saw her ass hanging out. Im sure everyone on this board has made a bad choice when drinking. Cut the man some slack all you sjw.

Your argument has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with being an asshole.

Reread your initial post and tell me with a straight face that's logic, not emotion. You can't, because your first post is pure emotion, pining for the good ol days of the freedom to sexually assault with impunity.

TL/DR : You suck
My logic has been infallible barring my initial post, which is my own personal belief. I've put my personal beliefs aside and attemted to put it into a more general perspective that we can all relate to, but apparently you can't. You are all way too emotional and incapable of reasoning. Typical yanks.

My logic has been infallible barring my initial post, which is my own personal belief. I've put my personal beliefs aside and attemted to put it into a more general perspective that we can all relate to, but apparently you can't. You are all way too emotional and incapable of reasoning. Typical yanks.
I'm Canadian. And you are bad at this.

When the only person who thinks your logic is infallible is you....it’s probably not infallible.

Unless everybody is an idiot except you....which clearly isn’t the case.

Oz and Nz share a common culture just as canadians do with yanks

Yes

So everybody is an idiot except you. Got it.

Well I guess the law is a bunch of idiots too because that guy is getting charged with a crime.

What’s it like to be smarter and better than everybody else??? I mean you seem like such a happy person, I’d love to know your secret.

ive had a few ladies grab my ass in my time, i wonder if i acted the same way what would happen to me?
Everyone would be like

c18.gif

He should not have grabbed some booty. That was the wrong thing to do.

Back