dude messing with your girl (grapplers)

judoka loca

Training to eventually grapple a bear
@Orange
Reaction score
what would you do?

for me, ippon seoi nage, or kouchi gari into a straight ankle lock in which i will show no mercy

edit: assaulting or harassing

Last edited:
Messing like assault or just trying to flirt, cuz those are very different reactions
Flirt nothing walk over say hi and continue with my night out with mrs Fett
Assault I would summon all the power from my patron, st @Einarr and I would osoto gari them into living death

So what do you mean mess with? Flirting or some kind of attention? Nothing, maybe mean mug the guy and walk away. If the dude did some kind of assault it would be over for them.

Pretty much this.

Pretty much this.

Lol, why the fuck would you ever pick a fight with someone in Russia. You'll inevitably get either beat down, shot, or have a bear sicced on you.

Mistake zero: bringing your girl to social places filled with other men.

If you can diffuse with words - do that first.

If you can't and you can't leave, and something is going to happen then hit em first!

right hook to jaw.. or wherever it lands. grappling is too much effort while drinking

99% of Sherdoggo's would get lifted by any man speaking to their girl*

*Person they are stalking.

LMAO. Try to talk things out. But if you're asking what your first strike is, Thai clinch to head butt to the nose.

i thought there were some other grapplers messing with your chick at your gym based off title

Nothing less than an immediate flying inverted oomaplata will suffice to quench my self righteous rage in that case.

Do a huge makikomi and take all of the air from uke

What if he breaks your grips and takes you down with a blast double and GnP's you into an ugly Bolivian? Or what if he suplexes you head first into the ground or takes your back from your seoi nage attempt and chokes you out?

Pretty much this.

Been a while but I'm always impressed with this clip. He reacts instantly, throw hands and then walk away. Couldn't have acted more accurately.

Back