Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Saw it on reddit. Turned out she didnt tell him and he found out through a chance encounter while they were out. I used to hang with some muslim dudes from saudi arabia. This one dude showed me a picture of this girl with her baby on his cell phone. He explained that they used to hook up back in saudi, and when she got married she named the baby after him. My eyes got kinda big because I was under the impression that sort of thing could get you killed over there. I saw it on facebook aswell and alot of the comments were girls talking about why they had done it. How would you feel?

That's the most disrespectful shit ever.

I always somewhat blame the dudes for wifing up a girl that isn't 100% into you.

If she's still reminiscing about some dude she was whoring around with you shouldn't've had a baby with that. If she names the baby after that dude over her very husband she don't love ya bro.

I don't understand.
You saw this on reddit, or you heard it from your Saudi friend?

Gonna need pics of said wife for proof considering story doesnt add up

That's the most disrespectful shit ever.

I always somewhat blame the dudes for wifing up a girl that isn't 100% into you.

If she's still reminiscing about some dude she was whoring around with you shouldn't've had a baby with that. If she names the baby after that dude over her very husband she don't love ya bro.
you know alot of women will swear thats not the case.

I don't understand.
You saw this on reddit, or you heard it from your Saudi friend?

Gonna need pics of said wife for proof considering story doesnt add up
sorry for the confusion bro. its late. I saw one story on reddit. got massive responses and you can find it through google pretty easily. The thing about my saudi friend was just an anecdotal story of a muslim chick doing the same thing. The facebook comments on the issue were in regard to the reddit story.

What's not the case? That you don't love your husband if you name his child over some dude you were hooking up with?
evidently it was their first love or a boyfriend they loved much, if that changes anything....

Saw it on reddit. Turned out she didnt tell him and he found out through a chance encounter while they were out. I used to hang with some muslim dudes from saudi arabia. This one dude showed me a picture of this girl with her baby on his cell phone. He explained that they used to hook up back in saudi, and when she got married she named the baby after him. My eyes got kinda big because I was under the impression that sort of thing could get you killed over there. I saw it on facebook aswell and alot of the comments were girls talking about why they had done it. How would you feel?
<6>
No okay bro, no okay.

sorry for the confusion bro. its late. I saw one story on reddit. got massive responses and you can find it through google pretty easily. The thing about my saudi friend was just an anecdotal story of a muslim chick doing the same thing. The facebook comments on the issue were in regard to the reddit story.
well why dont you link it so we can see for ourselves?

evidently it was their first love or a boyfriend they loved much, if that changes anything....

And if your high school hubby doesn't pale in comparison to me, I ain't the one for you. Otherwise I was just second option because your preferred relationship failed simply over logistics, distance, or something.

Nah. <{cruzshake}>

perhaps people that choose extremely rando names were onto something?

what would you do bro?
Idk man, that's a tough question. If I found out early I'd want his name changed and if she didn't agree to that I'd argue to get to choose his middle name and play the same game.

Back