Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

My girlfriend is named after her father's first wife. The wife died of cancer at a very young age and he remarried.

Just another reason the father should always name their sons. i suspect you'll be very hard pressed to find a woman who agrees with this in the western world but it's important and if she wants to name her daughters after the best woman to ever eat her out there's no hard feelings there.

092a8c57a9c1f40f53e53ca1fa1f3262.jpg

I've got 4 kids by 2 women and the naming process was prob 80/20 - me/ the wife for all of them. Obviously not a tyrant about it , but no kid of mine is having a name that I don't like.

I've got 4 kids by 2 women and the naming process was prob 80/20 - me/ the wife for all of them. Obviously not a tyrant about it , but no kid of mine is having a name that I don't like.

Proud of you man but every girl I've talked to has absolutely laughed off the thought of man naming their children without their input.

I have a family member who couldn't even get his wife to give his son his own name, which would have been the forth. She fought so hard that the kid ended up with his first name and another completely common middle name, i.e. no point in it not being his father's, just so that the child wouldn't have his title. They don't even call the kid by his given name.

I have a solid argument prepared for giving my son's family names but I expect it to be an argument.

Proud of you man but every girl I've talked to has absolutely laughed off the thought of man naming their children without their input.

I have a family member who couldn't even get his wife to give his son his own name, which would have been the forth. She fought so hard that the kid ended up with his first name and another completely common middle name, i.e. no point in it not being his father's, just so that the child wouldn't have his title. They don't even call the kid by his given name.

I have a solid argument prepared for giving my son's family names but I expect it to be an argument.

They had input for sure , plenty of discussion , but I'd veto shit in a second and every name that was settled on was one that through out there initially.

Wow. You gotta run a full background check on some of these women out here today. That's next level fucked.

A few years ago my Dad was sharing an anecdote at my Brother's wedding about how his wife gave him the honor of naming all his children. It stuck with me. Case in fucking point!

Idk man, that's a tough question. If I found out early I'd want his name changed and if she didn't agree to that I'd argue to get to choose his middle name and play the same game.

Why would you give your son a girl's middle name?

But I guess it's ok if your ex was a man.

Thankfully I didn't have this problem because we had two girls. We named the girls Frank and Jeff.

<DontBelieve1> to that story.

but imagining it as serious, if she didn't cheat, and that guy isn't even in her life, its kind of making a mountain out of a molehill.

she has an affinity for a name that someone she once knew had, oh no. she still cares about someone she once loved. oh no. and what, in her mind sometimes she fondly recalls all the fucking? so like every other human ever. we can all do whatever the fuck we want inside our minds.

if she's with you and wants to continue to be with you, don't be so insecure.

Snoop told everyone over two decades ago, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

Just another reason the father should always name their sons. i suspect you'll be very hard pressed to find a woman who agrees with this in the western world but it's important and if she wants to name her daughters after the best woman to ever eat her out there's no hard feelings there.

092a8c57a9c1f40f53e53ca1fa1f3262.jpg
Rightt on, my Mrs wanted to name our son Bodie. I straight up said no, I told her I was naming him after my father (who I was named after) and she could pick his middle name (which was a lie) to keep her happy

Saw it on reddit. Turned out she didnt tell him and he found out through a chance encounter while they were out. I used to hang with some muslim dudes from saudi arabia. This one dude showed me a picture of this girl with her baby on his cell phone. He explained that they used to hook up back in saudi, and when she got married she named the baby after him. My eyes got kinda big because I was under the impression that sort of thing could get you killed over there. I saw it on facebook aswell and alot of the comments were girls talking about why they had done it. How would you feel?

Yeah..... she wouldn't be my wife after some ish like that.

He can provide and care for his namesake

The name thing wouldn't have bothered me. The fact she says she still loves him is a big red flag.

It's reddit so very likely the story is fake. That place is notorious for made up bullshit attention seekers, if not just complete bot accounts.

Back