Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

I'd never leave full control of name picking for my son to my wife, so i wouldn't of been in this situation to begin with.
And if she came up with some weird name then I would have asked her where that came from before vetoing it.

But if i was in this guy's situation...this would be grounds for divorce for me. I'd get her to change the name first, and then dump her.
That just has red flags aĺl over it. You secretly name our son after a previous lover, AND you still have some feelings for him? Fuck that. If that dude somehow crossed her path again, she would drop those panties in a heartbeat.
I could never trust a person like that, nor be with someone that was that tone deaf.

White american women are so fucked up.

At least in the middlr east there are only a handful of names. Name your son shaequan? Wtf?

Also why did the wifes family oppose the name change? How is it "too far"?. Fuck out of here.

They would make a movie out of it... It would be called the passion of the christ 2. <45><Baelish01><NightKingBringIt><Jaime01><CerseiPlotting>

4q2eWJ.gif

giphy.gif

QjovJW.gif

This is how parents and grandparents say their beatings were as a child.

Wonder if they met at a Qur'ans Of A Stone Age concert.

If dude is dead and the name doesnt bother me, idgaf.

If the dude is still alive, we got a problem.

No offense but pretty much every boy's name your wife might name your manchild is the name of a dude who railed her.

is normal. If I ever cursed the world with a demon spawn I would name it Sophia.

If its a boy then i hope young sophia gets teased and bullied into becoming the star player on the football team.

I'm in a similar situation in that both of my kids are named after men I'm in love with.

The level of disrespect and disregard it takes for a woman to dishonor a man in such a way, is something that cannot be forgiven. Relationship would be done.

Rename the child and divorce. I feel like it'd be a matter of time before she cheated.

I remember an ex of mine that during her high school days, her uncle had a huge crush on her. even named his daughter the same name as hers and it totally creeped her out. her father had to threaten her uncle with great violence just so that he wouldn't get near my ex.

Back