Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

Did the first lover die? If so then no issue...

If the person is still alive I'd be finding a good divorce attorney just in case for the future. Shit like that reads like a red flag for me that as soon as something doesn't go 100% happy they're going back to them.

are you talking about in the us though? We were talking about how it is in the middle east.

So am I. My Saudi friends were raised in and still live in Saudi. They just travel when they want to party.

i thought women couldnt drive until recently over there?

...so you think they just stay home all day? Because they can't drive?

If you didn't have a car, you would just stay home all day?

...so you think they just stay home all day? Because they can't drive?

If you didn't have a car, you would just stay home all day?
couldnt they only drive or be in public with a male relative?

and they let their women run wild like that?

Run wild? Going to Paris to meet up with a boyfriend is "wild"? Maybe you're more conservative than the Saudis.

Also, lol @ "letting" women do anything. Have you ever met a woman?

I named all three of my kids. So...

couldnt they only drive or be in public with a male relative?

Their male relatives don't follow them to work, dude.

Also, many Saudis, male and female, are rich af and have chauffers.

Run wild? Going to Paris to meet up with a boyfriend is "wild"? Maybe you're more conservative than the Saudis.
it is in the context of their religion. It is shitting all over islam.

You seem to have a stricter interpretation of Islam than many muslims. What denomination of Islam are you? Premarital sex is against Christianity too, but I don't know very many Christians who waited till marriage.

Tbf, many of my female muslim friends are virgins, but they don't think the girls who aren't are necessarily "wild".

What in the hell are you guys talking about? Way to devolve a thread into bullshit.

You seem to have a stricter interpretation of Islam than many muslims. What denomination of Islam are you? Premarital sex is against Christianity too, but I don't know very many Christians who waited till marriage.

Tbf, many of my female muslim friends are virgins, but they don't think the girls who aren't are necessarily "wild".
Christianity is notoriously watered down in the west so I do not think that is a fair comparison.

Christianity is notoriously watered down in the west so I do not think that is a fair comparison.

There are non-Western Christians and they fuck too. Especially the wealthy ones.

Kafir has already explained to you that every society has rules and every society has ways around those rules. I don't know why you're so surprised. Maybe you're just more muslim than other muslims.

Anyway, that other dude was right that we're derailing the thread, so I'll leave it there.

What in the hell are you guys talking about? Way to devolve a thread into bullshit.

lol

You gotta expect the white knights to swing in from the chandelier at some point in threads like this.

You do realize men died all the time right? women had to work their asses off one way or another in order to provide for their kids.
Or marry their brother-in-law
Their male relatives don't follow them to work, dude.

Also, many Saudis, male and female, are rich af and have chauffers.
The whole culture of seclusion was actually developed for affluent women which many Saudi women are. Not going to pretend its not oppressive still but they're far, far better off than the dirt poor Afghan women sentenced to seclusion under the Taliban.
Its funny, the stereotype of Middle Eastern women used to be that they were too promiscuous when compared to chaste Western women. Now they're not promiscuous enough!

If the old boyfriend died tragically, I might let it pass.

Saw it on reddit. Turned out she didnt tell him and he found out through a chance encounter while they were out. I used to hang with some muslim dudes from saudi arabia. This one dude showed me a picture of this girl with her baby on his cell phone. He explained that they used to hook up back in saudi, and when she got married she named the baby after him. My eyes got kinda big because I was under the impression that sort of thing could get you killed over there. I saw it on facebook aswell and alot of the comments were girls talking about why they had done it. How would you feel?

and you dont post any source to this?

Also, lol @ "letting" women do anything. Have you ever met a woman?
You've not seen the thread asking men if they would 'allow' their wives/gf to have a male friend.

Lol, many guys say they would never allow it and believe that would prevent their S.O from cheating.

Back