Dumbest thing you've heard in the gym.....

"A four stripe white belt gate keeper is basically a probationary blue belt." Oh wait... that was on Sherdog, not at my gym.

where the hell did that asswipe solidjitz go ?

lets go this weekend..........

It wasn't in the gym but yesterday I saw a dude
walking around a shopping centre wearing MT shorts lol.

(810) 241-7858 just call them and ask about me (rich williams) it UFA in Flint Michigan

Thank you verry much, I'll link them to this website aswell. I hope you realise you may face expolsion from your club due to the fact you represented them in a negative manner on an online forum, you have ruined their rep.

one time this guy told me "hey you i bet i can beat you up"....and i was like hah...yah....whoah ...do you know who i am...

haha lol ya i know what an idiot..idk what he was on

Hahaha all I could think was "mate, you better have
a bloody good excuse!".

It wasn't in the gym but yesterday I saw a dude
walking around a shopping centre wearing MT shorts lol.

I see this all the time and always approach them to ask where they train. Not because I'm curious.. just want to shit stir a bit

Hahaha the dude looked like he trained (from what
I could see he was lean) but being dresses up and
wearing your MT shorts out shopping is major laughs.

Another thing, seen a unfit looking dude walking around
like he had a pole up his ass...wearing a Tap Out Shirt!

Must have been something in the water lol.

Thats when i LOVE to ask them to spar !
They cant say no then..hee hee !

what can i say........ im a douche !

:icon_chee

We prefer the "ignore until it's his time" option here usually, but your straight forward style sounds more fun. And yes, calling out someone is douche style, even if someone deserves it:) What can I say, lappish people are mellow.

We prefer the "ignore until it's his time" option here usually, but your straight forward style sounds more fun. And yes, calling out someone is douche style, even if someone deserves it:) What can I say, lappish people are mellow.

oh i say it in the nicest possible way ..."Hey do u want to help me out ......"

hee hee its even better when they take that literally and start giving me pointers while we sparring , putting on a know-it-all show in front of their friends..............
"yeah you're dropping your left hand ..........OOF.......ok this what you should be doing ........SMACK"
that usually lasts for the first 2-3 minutes before they realise they're in over their heads n shut the fuck up. The next 2 rounds consist of me going in n out and ripping 'em with speedy combinations. By the time i've figured out their timing to the tee n do my Anderson Silva hands down pot shotting routine (or my southpaw Winky Wright) they've had enough and slink away with their heads between their ass-cheeks.

Yaaay !!! Another mission accomplished !!!

for the record good/skilled guys never bring an entourage. They're too busy concentrating on their own shit.

P.S- Scandinavians are some of my favourite people when i travel. My theory is that all that cold n darkness goofyfies you guys !

:D

oh i say it in the nicest possible way ..."Hey do u want to help me out ......"

hee hee its even better when they take that literally and start giving me pointers while we sparring , putting on a know-it-all show in front of their friends..............
"yeah you're dropping your left hand ..........OOF.......ok this what you should be doing ........SMACK"
that usually lasts for the first 2-3 minutes before they realise they're in over their heads n shut the fuck up. The next 2 rounds consist of me going in n out and ripping 'em with speedy combinations. By the time i've figured out their timing to the tee n do my Anderson Silva hands down pot shotting routine (or my southpaw Winky Wright) they've had enough and slink away with their heads between their ass-cheeks.

Yaaay !!! Another mission accomplished !!!

for the record good/skilled guys never bring an entourage. They're too busy concentrating on their own shit.

P.S- Scandinavians are some of my favourite people when i travel. My theory is that all that cold n darkness goofyfies you guys !

Nice, subtle Spider analogy:)
I know, it's happened twice that I've seen. They want to check guys out for teh streets...
Then you surely know we are usually quiet when sober and too loud when drunk...

Nice, subtle Spider analogy:)
I know, it's happened twice that I've seen. They want to check guys out for teh streets...
Then you surely know we are usually quiet when sober and too loud when drunk...

good natured and happy drunks though

You haven't done anything to prove YOUR theory so that makes you another delusional theoretical martial artist. That and the fact you won't say where and what you fought in makes me think you're lying about being a fighter like nutzonoil does.:icon_chee

I honestly am starting to hate these TMA guys. At the bar I was just halving a casual conversation with a guy who was in Ninjitsu and he was saying he couldn't even fight in the UFC because his techniques were "lethal" and thus unsuitable for competitive use. I mean are these guys for real? I can't believe the crap these instructors spout to keep their students out of MMA gyms..

At a japanese Jujitsu class the sensei was trying to demonstrate a move acting quite typically alpha sensei and said to a pupil "do a straight punch to my face and I will block it and do such and such" you know how it is when it works in slow motion but not in real time. The guy then punched him right in the face. He was shocked. I was shocked. Everyone was shocked.

Anyway guys need to post more stories and stop arguing. I expected more funny stories but instead every other post is part of some beef or other . . . sad really.

LEGS MAHONEY
the fact you won't say where and what you fought in makes me think you're lying about being a fighter like nutzonoil does

yea but pumping weights and taking pictures of yourself doing the splits makes you one huh ?

what did you say ....boxing since childhood , TMA forever , 2 years of MMA ........yet still no fights ..........WAAW WAaw waaaaaaaaw !

:rolleyes:

I like guys who think TMA don't work in any situation... When it's made for survival, and still has become successful when limited to MMA's rule-set.

Back