Dumbest things MMA fighter did

Thiago Alves shooting in for a TD vs Kampmann which led to him being choked out. He was winning the battle on the fight and gave up the win with like 1 min left.

I think his name was Jeremy Jackson jumping the tuf house wall to talk to a girl throwing away his mma career. The only man to ever knock out nick Diaz btw
he got a fight in the ufc after that man, his mma career went down the toilet when he pleaded guilty to multiple counts of aggravated rape and sentenced to 25 to life.

Andre Soukhamthath and his whole team realising omalley was completely fucked if he was stood up

Covington constantly thinking that he's funny.

mdlDPuZ.gif

When bisping got finished by gsp in brutal fashion two weeks later he fights Kevin and gets finished in even more brutal fashion.

What are some of the dumbest things an MMA fighter has done?

Bisping would have gotten knocked out anyway.

Mike had been ducking so hard and for so long that I think he forgot how bad he actually was.

Going into the Gas fight, Bisping seemed to genuinely believe he could win. Plus if he had just survived that ground and pound from a gassed GSP instead of standing up into the RNC that fight may have had a different outcome also. So before Big Gas put a beating on him I think his confidence was very high.

I still remember after the Gas fight he said it would take a bigger piece of shit than Kelvin to send him into retirement.. but upon reviewing his actual final fight retirement options I think he finally realised there wasn't a welterweight/middleweight/LHW that he could actually beat so he called it a career.

My post is factual.

Your post is entirely speculative.

Me > you

Aldo no accept hematch the connor

Soukutangh or whatever his name is taking O'Malley down.

Hey @Arm Barbarian say something about the leader in TE ratios about Chael sonnen. Used to think you were a rational poster but, you love Chael and hate jj or AS. Racist or lover underachievers? Cuz its getting obvious first responder.

He loves Romero and DC and often uses the word "homie" even if he has 180 000 posts. Arm Barbarian racist?!?!?! Come on! He is clearly not racist!

Andre Soukhamthath wrestling a fighter with a jacked up leg in the last round of a fight where he was getting his ass kicked in is the single worst display of fight iq i have ever witnessed.

Lee Murray's criminal career. Although he had already lost to him in a decision I think he was the best candidate to eventually beat Anderson Silva.

chael blew it last minute vs anderson, and got triangled
holm blew it last minute vs tate

He loves Romero and DC and often uses the word "homie" even if he has 180 000 posts. Arm Barbarian racist?!?!?! Come on! He is clearly not racist!
I put two narratives out there. I mean he hates anderson and jj with a passion. Loves Chael... I was asking him. Not you. He can tell me which it is. I dont think he or anybody on this forum needs white knighting for them. Mind your fucking business.

I put two narratives out there. I mean he hates anderson and jj with a passion. Loves Chael... I was asking him. Not you. He can tell me which it is. I dont think he or anybody on this forum needs white knighting for them. Mind your fucking business.

<escalate99>

Back