Dummy of the day: Man gets robbed of settlement $ by hookers

DragRacer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/man-finds-out-spending-96k-settlement-on-hookers-was-a-bad-idea/

Baaaaaahahahahahhaha ...this stupid motherfucker gets $96,000 from an insurance settlement, and for some untold reason was carrying it around all in cash.

Then he holes up in a shitty motel, and calls in three hookers who fuck him, then call in their pimps to rob his stupid ass of the rest of his $$.

Then he's got the balls to cry on the news about how he needs that money to move his family... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

180323-man-hookers-bad-idea-feature.jpg

$96k and you wind up with bottom of the barrel craigslist hookers?

$96,000 for three hookers and a beatdown? Probably worth it. Was the beatdown thorough?

And the hookers are FAT, what a raw deal....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/man-finds-out-spending-96k-settlement-on-hookers-was-a-bad-idea/

Baaaaaahahahahahhaha ...this stupid motherfucker gets $96,000 from an insurance settlement, and for some untold reason was carrying it around all in cash.

Then he holes up in a shitty motel, and calls in three hookers who fuck him, then call in their pimps to rob his stupid ass of the rest of his $$.

Then he's got the balls to cry on the news about how he needs that money to move his family... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
@Drunken Meat Fist had a bad night apparently

Abdel Aziz has got to start making better decisions with his money.

Lol, I cannot believe those thing are hookers. Life is good over here, life is good.

Fact: 112% of sherdoggers would plow that girl on the right. 82% of them would finger her bunghole. And 66% of them would let her fart in their mouths.

Look at them thighs! I’d tongue her ass while she farted in my mouth. I bet she doesn’t shave often and is all fuzzy and smelly too. Good stuff.

Fact: 112% of sherdoggers would plow that girl on the right. 82% of them would finger her bunghole. And 66% of them would let her fart in their mouths.

Look at them thighs! I’d tongue her ass while she farted in my mouth. I bet she doesn’t shave often and is all fuzzy and smelly too. Good stuff.

You've never touched a woman, have you?

mr-at-lunch-and-overhearing-older-coworkers-speak-of-the-criminal-hacker-chan-134824.gif

Back