Dungeons & Dragons brethren... come hither.

Which Class were you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Inspired by some Christmas nostalgia and this thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mtg-nerds-get-in-here.3638865/

What D&D class did ye play as a kid? Mods - please add a poll.

Fighter
Ranger
Paladin
Cleric
Druid
Bard
Thief
Mage

6b6936efe970f13d7d7c3842a6761642.jpg

Half elf dual wielding ranger.

Dual class Thief/Mage

Mage was mostly for invisibility

My inspiration was a character from Planescape: Torment

His name was Blackrose

Mage, but always hated the first couple of levels, pre 5e but didn't play 4e.
Rogue was secondary, kinda miss the 2e rogue that could climb a glass wall...

I'm actually playing tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
Mostly played a Dwarf fighter because I liked causing tavern brawls.

Recently we've been playing once or twice a year because we're all too busy to go regularly, but I've been playing sorcerer/assassin.

Preferred fighters or mages, but usually ran whatever class we were light on..

D&D is a little to nerdy, even for me. Don’t get me wrong, hung around in the same circles with D&D peeps in multiple arenas, just couldn’t get into it. Maybe it’s on account of my lack of imagination, or maybe my huge penis.

First ever was a half elven bard. But I played a shit load from 12 years old to end of high school, so all manner of race and classes.

Last edited:
D&D is a little to nerdy, even for me. Don’t get me wrong, hung around in the same circles with D&D peeps in multiple arenas, just couldn’t get into it. Maybe it’s on account of my lack of imagination, or maybe my huge penis.
Yuge imagination, lack of penis.

Yuge imagination, lack of penis.

I play 40k now, I know to measure from the base.

There’s been a noticable resurgence after Stranger Things of D&D. The store I frequent even built a high dollar War Room. Glad to see some kids actually getting out and interacting with each other.

Paladin. The days of tabletop games were pretty awesome but then the internet and technology kinda destroyed that stuff. 1980's though, D&D was the bomb and hand painting your D&D figurines was the ultimate nerdy thing to do.

20380MinisLG.jpg

dungeons%2B%26%2Bdragons%2Bminiatures%2Bcollection%2Bd%26d%2Bminis%2Ble%2Blg%2Bcg%2Bce%2B(10).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back